New Idea

Guys I've been thinking of writing a new book but I have no idea what book to write. I have two ideas in my head and I don't know which one to do. I'll probably won't write the book till New Love is over so they won't be out till 2015 hopefully. I want you guys to pick which idea is better.

Story A

There is this girl name Aaliyah who works at a club called Main. She's a bartender and a dancer. Not a stripper. She's 17 and graduated from high school in Virginia but now lives in Atlanta. Then there's Trey Aaliyah's ex boyfriend. Her first love her first everything. When Trey walk's into club Main and he spots Aaliyah will be try to get her back or will he let her live her life.

Story B

There is this girl name Tinashe. She's a preachers daughter and grew up strictly in that way. Her father wants her to be with Devon a student who wants to be lawyer. She is the youngest out of three children. Her oldest sister Camilla is to Trey Songz ex girlfriend from high school and her middle sister's name is Amanda. Tinashe always had a crush on Trey growing up but when she finds out that Trey and Camilla are getting married will she confess her love for Trey before the wedding or will she follow her father's plan and marry Devon.

.
.
.
.
.

So when you figure out what story you want either comment Aaliyah or Tinashe and tell me why you want that book to be written in the future.