Memories Unlocking Part One

The headache pounded Stiles skull, they grimaced wishing it would stop already.

"Stiles?" Katherine called out worriedly.

They barely heard her, it felt like their head would explode at any moment.

Then a voice...

"No! No! You don't understand, please! Don't!"

Their own voice.

Begging.

"Please! Please stop!"

Begging for their life.

Reality slowly was washed away and memories over took it.

Stiles was tied to a chair metal steel restraints wrapped around his legs and hand cuffs on his wrists that were wielded down to a chair. It was also laced with wolf lichen that seemed to burn.

Scott and the rest of the pack stood in front of him.

The memory then flickered to a similar yet different situation.

Stiles was tied to a chair, thick ropes keeping him in place, Stiles felt desperation claw at him.

Theo stood in front of him, a smile in on his face. There was a familiar box in his hand.

"Please, don't do this"Stiles whimpered.

He was beaten and bruised, everything ached. Theo had knocked him unconscious as he was walking home one night.

"You should have stayed out of my plans Stiles" Theo chuckled, enjoying watching the human struggle uselessly against the ropes.

The memory flickered again and they were back with the pack facing them.

Stiles pleaded with them, true fear and pain slicing through him.

"Please don't do this! It's too weak! This will kill me! You don't know what your doing! You're all not thinking straight!" He cried out.

Scott's and the rest of the packs eyes were cold, no hesitation or remorse behind them.

Stiles knew that the pack had fallen victim to being influenced by whatever supernatural plant Theo had gotten his hands on but he hadn't realised it had gotten this bad.

As soon as they had realised Stiles had the Nogisune inside him they had acted. Stiles had looked into whatever ritual or spell Theo had "kindly" pointed them out to use since Scott biting Stiles would end up turning him.

The ritual to remove evil spirits sounds good apart from the fact it was for powerful spirits, currently the Nogisune was too weak.

If the spirit was too weak, the spell would remove parts of the physical host along with the spirit which would end up tearing his soul apart.

But it seemed like the pack with this strange influence over them didn't care about that.

The memory flickered again and Stiles was once again pleading with an deranged Theo who ignored him and opened the box.

The buzzing sound filled the room but Stiles couldn't see the fly.

He felt like crying, why didn't anyone listen to him? He had told them that they shouldn't accept Theo back, he had told them that Theo was planning something dangerous behind their back.

But no, don't listen to Stiles! 

Fear filled his being and he prepared to be pushed back into his own head, prepared for the battle that would take place in his own mind.

But it didn't happen like that.

The buzzing sound stopped and Stiles felt a dark presence take its place over his mind but then after a couple of minutes waiting for something else to happen, nothing.

Stiles hesitantly prodded it with his mind, trying to look deeper into it yet the darkness curled up into a ball as if to shying away from the mind it was inhabiting. 

Then Stiles felt it, what the Nogisune was trying to hide away.

Weakness.

The Nogisune was to weak to influence him or use him.

Stiles realised that it must have started out like this before since he'd had it a while without realising last time. 

He could feel it likely because he knew what he was looking for.

Theo was watching him with glee, but seemed to confused when after a while nothing happened and it was clear the Nogisune wasn't taking control.

Stiles gave a laugh of relief and bitterness at his situation "Not going how you expected Theo?"

Theo sneered "You think this is all I had planned? You won't be so cheerful soon"

Stiles had hoped he was wrong but he was right. 

Because soon he found himself trapped again but this time because of the people he thought he trusted, his friends.

Or were they even his friends any more considering they'd kill him soon if they continued doing what they were doing?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have some good news as there will be three more chapters of this story coming very soon. It's part one not because I planned it this way but I got very carried away and wrote over 3000 words 😅 so I definitely had to split them up. They will be updated very soon when I have time to post them. Hope you all have a good day!