37:Reading Nyx's Negotiations

Chapter 37: Reading Nyx's Negotiations

"I wonder how this is going to turn out." Poseidon mused and glanced at Percy who was now reading the book. Sea green met sea green and with a nod in his direction Percy went back to the book.

Percy was ridiculously happy when he saw Nyx, despite seeing who she was talking to. Gaea turned away with a scowl on her face as she saw Percy approaching. Nyx brightened up when she saw Percy, a vibrant contrast to her sister.

"I dunno how I make so many enemies when I'm soooo lovable!" Percy said and some demigods shook their heads.

'You're a loveable idiot,' Kronos tossed his thoughts to Percy who blushed. It's only recently that Kronos started saying more lovey dovey stuff towards him and it made his heart palpitate.

Nyx whistled. "Wow, Percy, you look good."

Percy smiled at his friend, as close as a friend you could become with a primidial. She smiled back.

Gaea quickly moved away from them. Percy grinned. "It's good to see you again, Nyx," he greeted, nodding his head in a slight bow. "How's Kronos been treating you?" Nyx asked, getting straight to the point.

"I wonder how he's being treated..." someone mused sarcastically.

"Shuddup and let us read," Dionysus murmured and nursed a glass of grape juice. One of the closest things to wine. He was bored of listening to a book of the feature. He knew it was good for them and all, but it seemed centred on Percy, like the past years all had been.

Quite the hero. His purple gaze ended up meeting possessive golden and he flattered in his musings of the pretty former demigod.

At that moment Percy was certain that Nyx knew everything, though he wasn't exactly sure how. "Good," he said, trying to keep his answer as small as possible. "So... I'm assuming that means he won't welcome any advances," Nyx mused.

'Fuck no, you're mine until we get bored of each other' Percy side eyed the King and hid a smile as he read on.

Percy crossed his arms and shifted his weight slightly. "Isn't this supposed to be a business meeting?" Nyx's eyes glinted. "That counts as business."

Aphrodite wondered if those two immortals would make a lovely couple, and with some forethought she shook her head. Percy and Kronos seemed perfect and wasn't it every girl's dream to watch two incredibly hot men kiss?

Percy shook his head. "No." Nyx snorted. "Oh, come on," she said, sounding like a whining kid. "You don't even like him! Much less you-know-what him." At least she had the sense to not yell it out, Percy thought gratefully. "Yeah. Your point?" "It's a waste," Nyx insisted.

It isnt a waist if what both parties weren't ready for it, and Kronos may be older but he was quite old fashioned and would go by what his partner deemed okay and if sex wasnt on the platter until later he would wait, because it would be really amazing. plus he had all the time in the world.

"I think what I'm doing would be a much better option than having a kid of you and him running around. That would be horrifying. Absolutely horrifying." Nyx rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut up." Percy shook his head slightly. "We're sort of trying to keep it a secret. Like, from everyone. So if you'd not let any of the Titans know, and especially Gaea, then that'd be helpful." Nyx's black eyes shone brightly. "Alright." Percy nodded. "Thanks." Nyx shrugged. "Maybe it'll get me into Kronos' good books. And hopefully his bed."