Chapter 5 - First Appearance

He placed his head on bed facing up towards her to get a glance of her. He eyes her and tried to touch her but she jeked his hand.

R: oh god! Meri princess to gussa hai mujhse bahut zyada ab main kya karun. Bura laga chholy..
S(in a crying voice digging her head down): dont touch me.

R: arey baap re tawaa garam hai. Koi baat nahi mere paas iska ilaj hai.

He went towards the wardrobe, took something and went to washroom. As he reached, she was still weeping.

R: aww my baby bas ye aansu ka the end.

He switched off the light and she raised her head planting her palms on bed and knees down.

S: are itba andhera kaise ho gaya. Rd rd. Tum ho kya?

She got off from bed and advantced two steps. Suddenly she collided to a strong chest and was about to fall but he grabbed her from her waist and spot light covered them.

He was non other than rd. He was in a milk white angelic dress with a bedsheet tied on his neck towards back. He was smiling staring her. Her eyes were swollen and red. Tears still had marks on her cheeks. He started singing alongwith wiping her tears.

(chanda ki doli me pariyon ki jholi me shehzaadi aayi meri)-again smiled at her

(chanda ki doli me pariyon ki jholi me shehzaadi aayi meri)-he stroke his fingers on her cheek and she stood straight

(palkon k dar se wo aankhon k ghar me rahe)-she was taking a departure but he clutched her wrist

(khwabon ko sach hone de, har ek dua mei usko hi maanga sadaa)-he pulled her towards himself and har palms fell exactly on his shoulders. They stared straight in each others eyes.

(wo bhi mujhe maang le)-stretched his earlobe making a puppy face.

She started sobbingonce again facing him back. She was wiping her tears from her upper wrist.

(aane se uske yaha mehka hain sara sama)-he placed his palm on her shoulder and went infront of her.

(usko toh sajda kare ab ye zameen aasmaan)-he threw some zinc particles in air and it started raining on her.

(mujhe hain yakeen, itna hasin pahele kahin dekha nahi)-he curve changed to smile and she stared up

(sun le zara tu yeh iltejaah hain khuda)-she strated rotating

(woh kaash mujhko miley)-he stared revolving around her

(chanda ki doli mein, pariyon ki jholi mein

(shehzadi aayi meri)-she stopped and smiled at him, he stared her.

He placed his left palm on her right cheek and wiped the remaining tears.

(khwabo, khwabo ka aao ek ghar banaye)-he went behind her and closed her eyes

(harsu jaha hum mohabbat sajaye)-she opened her eyes and found rd infront of her

(subah shaam ho jaha dilkaashi, raate miley shabnami)-he poined towards bed and forwarded his palms towards her

(ek chand jaise taaron ke dil me pale)-she placed her palm on his and they leaned on bed

(yeh pyar aaise khile)-both stared each other and he placed his palm on her cheek.

Chanda ki doli mein, pariyon ki jholi mein
Shehzadi aayi meri Disha o..o...