Chapter 7 - The Trap Begins

R: ye kisi saza ki baat kar rahi thi. Jab tak wo nahi kar leti tab tak ye hum chhodegi nahi.
S: par ye saza degi kis baat ki? Humne kiya kya hai? Sabse badi baat kya saza degi?
R: jo bhi main tumhe kuch hone nahi dunga. Hume kisi bhi tarah yahaan se nikalna hai. Chalo.
S: par kahaan?
R: bas chalo. Aur bilkul shor mat karna.

They headed towards the staircase. Sanyu clutching rd's shirt as tight as she could and hiding behind his back.

Suddenly she stopped him.
S: ruko.
R: baad me. Abhi chalo.
S: nahi ruko.

And she tore a strip from her skirt and started wiping the blood strain from his forehead. She was blowing the wound and he was staring at her innocence with a smile. For a moment he forgot about the situation. Suddenly he screamed.

R: aah auch ! ! !
S: sss dard ho raha hai???
R: hmm.. Par mujhe nahi tumhe.

He smiled. Rd itni buri situation me tum smile kaise kar sakte ho.

R(cupping her face): tum ho na paas. Bas smile karne ka koi reason nahi chahiye.

A tear drop rolled down from her eyes. And her wiped it out cupping her face.

S(sobbing): rd. Ye sab meri wajah se hua hai. Mujhe samajhna chahiye tha ki tumne agar yahaan aane se manaa kiya to uske pichhe koi reason hoga. I am sorry. I am sorry.

R: no no my princess no. . .(he took her into a deep hug)aisa nahi hai. Tumhe thodi pataa tha. Ab chalo.
S: hmm...(she just nodded)

She pulled his elbow once again.

S: aa ruko.
R: ab kya?

She carefully tied the piece of cloth on his forehead and planted a kiss on his wound.
S: ab ye jaldi se thik ho jaayega.

He just smiled.
R: ab chalen? Warna wo kanhi fir na aa jaaye.
S: hmmm.. Chalo.

They advanced towards the tarrace step by step with heavy feetsteps. Rd tried to open the door and for luck it opened few inches but then it stopped and strength on the door became heavy and it closed. He tried again but in vein.

Just they they both heard a laughing voice. They shocked in shock and turned back. It was non other than lady.

L: hii hii haa haa haa haa.. Hii hii haa haa haa haa.

And suddenly she stopped laughing. He pouted in her heavy, rough and scary voice.

L: kya lagaa tha tum dono ko ki itni aasaani se nikal jaaoge? Chu chu chu.. Bhago jahaan tak bhaag sakte ho.

And she screamingly shouted in her rough voice "aaaaarrrrrccccaaaahhhh".

Sandhir ran again towards the hall in one breath. As soon as they reached the hall, the current was back. Sanyu gulped her saliva and clutched rd's arms.

Meanwhile "knock knock knock knock", the door knocked snd they both were scared even more.

S: rd. Is waqt kaun ho sakta hai? Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai.
R: kuch nahi hoga sanyu, main hoon na.

And it knocked again. Her grip was even tighter and she grabbed his shoulder from back.

R: main door kholta hoon ruko.
S: nai rd. Tum nahi jaoge. Pehle hi tumpe wo attack kar chuki hai aur nahi.

R: kuch nahi hoga sanyu. Bas remember one thing, hume fight karna hai. Hum itni jaldi haar nahi maan sakte. Ek aur baat tumhe mujhe courage dena chahiye, you know you are my strength.