Chapter 17 - Second Hearing

There was written something on the wall. At this while, sarika's sleep also got disturbed due to the lights as she faced to sanyu's side.

Sa: umm.. Bhabhi itni jaldi subah kaise ho gayi? Thodi der aur sone do na.(she said in her sleep)
S: sarika subah nahi hui, ek bar uthh k dekh ye wall.

She lazily opened her eyes and stared at the wall. She was dumbstruck to see the writing in blood. She read it out.

TUJHE KYA LAGA, TU MUJHE IN DO CHAR TASWIRON SE DARAA DEGI? MAIN INSAAN NAHI JO TU MUJHE TERE BHAGWAAN KA DAR DIKHAYEGI, MAIN SHAITAAN HUN. AJ TERE TEEN DIN PURE HUE. AGLE CHAR DIN BACHE HEIN TERE PAAS APNE PATI KO APNA KEHNE K LIYE. USKE BAAD WO MERA HOGA.

Sa: ye kya bakwaas hai? Is vid ko haar k aur mar k bhi chain nahi hai. Bhabhi ap tension mat lo. Waise bhi kal last din hai bhai ka jail me.
S: lekin sarika, ye sab.

Sa: oho bhabhi, wo jo bhi kare jitegi nahi. Aj tak buraai kabhi jiti nahi hai aur jitegi bhi nahi. You take rest.

She just nodded her head in a YES and went off to bed switching off tbe lights but sleep was far away from both their eyes. Both were hell scared not because vid will harm them but for the reason that she will definitely create problems in their mission. Both tossed in their positions and that night went like an era.

Morning sun raised up and spreaded lots of light beams. Sanyu woke up and tied her hairs in a bun. She pecked her forehead and left to washroom. Sarika pretended to sleep in order to feel sanyu normal. Meanwhile her phone buzzed displaying parth's name.

P: good morning love.
Sa: good morning parth(in a cold voice)

P: sarika, is everything alright? Why are you sounding so tensed?
Sa: nothing bas abhi uthhi hun na isliye.

P: come on sarika itna buddhu nahi hun ki tumhari awaaz me bhi fark na kar sakun. Bolo bhi kya baat hai.
Sa: parth actually(she narrated whole incident) bas yahi dar hai ki wo koi gadbad na kar de.

P: dont worry baby. Garajte baadal baraste nahi. Wo sirf bol sakti hai, kuch kar nahi sakti. Main hun na. Tum rest karo. Main aur yoyo jaa rahe hein final touch k liye.
Sa: okey good luck.

P: thank you. I love you.
Sa: I love you too. Bye.

Parth hung up the phone and rushed to nishant's house. At midway yoyo joined him.

P: laya hai wo papers.
Y: bilkul paji. Yoyo k liye koi kaam aur wo pura na ho. Ho hi nahi sakta.

P: aj bahut badaa kaam karna hai. Chal.
Y: jo ap bolo paji.

They reached nishant's house. The guard was as usual in his position. Parth reached him tip toed from back and pressed a chloroformed hanky on his face. Soon he lost his senses. They leaned him on the chair and rushed into the house. They entered thruogh the window and hid behind a door. As nishant crossed the door, parth closed his mouth and yoyo tied him in a chair with a cloth tied on his mouth to shut it. They dragged him into the store room.

P: kaisa lag raha hai apne hi ghar par kidnap hoke?(he smirked placing his foot on a table)
N: mmmmhhhhh mhh(he tried to.shout through closed mouth)

Y: paji iski confusion clear kar den?
P: bilkul. Ye video dekh(that footage played in lapy)

Parth zoomed the number plate and showed it. He took out the car papers yoyo brought and viewed it to nishant.

P: to ye teri gaadi, aur isse nikla insaan dono tujhe indicate kar rahe hein. Matlab ye murder tune kiya hai.

He smirked raising his eyebrows in pride. He opened his mouth.