Chapter 15 - First Hearing

Parika entered into the room. Parth placed the shopping packets on the table but sarika was lost somewhere settled on bed.

P: fresh ho jao sarika.(no reply) sarika..(same)sarika(shook her)
Sa: haan. Haan bolo.

P: kya hua? Why are you lost?
Sa: ka..k..kuch nahi main..n.fresh hoke aati hun.

Parth started laughing hard.

Sa: kya hua? Isme hansne jaisa kya hai?
P: aur kya. Main bhi to yahi keh raha hoon tabse.

Sa: aaa..tat..to to kya ho gaya? Main..n..ja rahi hoon

(she got embarresed and left)

P: bilkul nahi badli. Paagal.

After sometime sarika came out of the washroom only in her kurti. Parth was dumbstruck and his eyes wide opened to see her milky smooth legs.

Sa: aaa wo ba.. Mera patiyala bhig gaya.
P(muttered): kash hamesha bhiga hi rahe.

Sa: kuch kaha tumne?
P: naah..nahi. Tum so jao.

He dashed into the washroom and came out in his pant drying his hairs in the towel lying on his neck. He found her still lost gazing somewhere else leaning her head on wall.

P: ise kya ho gayaohe murmered)Sarika..

He called her out and she quickly turned towards other side to wipe her tears.

P: tum thik to ho na?
Sa: main thik hun.

He knew something was fishy but he did not ask her as he knew she will not reply.

Sa: aaa..parth tumne kya promise kiya maa se?
P: maa? Koi baat nahi tum bula sakti ho. Waise bhi kuch dino me ye hone hi waala hai.

Sa: bakwaas band karo bolo na kya bola tumne unse?
P: yahi ki is bar main isi saal shaadi kar lunga. Koi ladki dekhi hai unhone mere liye.

Sa: kya? Aise kaise tum shaadi karoge? I mean kisi bhi ladki se.
P: tumhe kya? Tum itna kyun react kar rahi ho jaise tum meri gf ho?

Sa: aisa nahi hai, I dont feel for you.
P: maine to aisa nahi kaha. Waise you dont feel for me?

She shook her head in a no. He threw the towel and sat infront of her as close as he can. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Her palms were on his bare cold shoulders. Her respiration was faster.

P: still you dont feel.
Sa: no

He inched closer just infront of her face. "abhi?", he asked and she shook her head in no again. He moved his lips millimeters apart with locking their noses. "abhi bhi nahi", he whispered near her lips. Her reply was same.

He landed the warmth of his lips on hers making her feel the love and close her eyes. He gently rubbed his lower lip with hers again and again seducing her moisture of lips. All her pain started flowing from her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his neck taking him more into her. She sobbed badly and bitting his upper lip. He hugged her tightly to sooth her and left her lips.

She sobbed loudly, cried her heart out, hugged him as tight as she could and scratched his back.

Sa: I love you parth, I love you. Maine..maine..kitni mushkil se khud ko roka tha. Tumne sab khatam kar diya.(she hit him on his back)
P: I love you too sarika. Main jaanta tha, mujhe yakin tha.