Chapter 8 - The Past I

She fell down. Her knees touched floor. She was sobbing with all her wide teary eyes. Somehow she gained confidence and wiped her tears. She stood up and rushed towards that room. She opened the door. The lights were already on. She reached the bed and gazed it. A semi visible gloom of the ghost appeared at the other side of bed. She held the pillar of that side and pouted in her broken rocky voice.

V: yahi wo bed hai jahan tumhare pati ne mere saath. Haa haa haa haa. Yakin nahi ho raha. Jaa k dekho cupboard me.

Sanyu headed towards that cupboard and opened it with shaking hands.

V: ek blue shirt hai wahaan dekho.

She moved her hands and found that shirt. She was shocked to see that shirt. No buttons were there in the shirt and at many points blood marks were there. She was broken and emotionlessly sat on ground. Continuous tears were flowing from her eyes because she marked a lipstick mark on its color.

S: ye to wahi shirt hai...

She remembered a day of her past with rd.

Flashback..
One day sanyu was dressing her hairs infront of mirror and smiling thinking about rd. Suddenly she found her waist wrapped in a strong pair of arms. He gently caressingly wrapped his hands around her waist benith her top and placed his chin on her shoulder. She was shocked at the sudden sensation and gmcame into sense. When she moved her vision to mirror, it was none other than rd.

S: tum yahaan?
R: kyun main apne hone waali wife se milne nahi aa sakta.

She blushed.
R: waise mere hi baare me soch rahi ho na. Tabhi to tumhare cheeks bilkul strawberry ice-cream jaise lag rahe hein.

She hell shying and could not match her vision with him. He smiled and gently runned his nose on her neck. He shivered ran in her spines as his breath was touching her and her breaths got heavier. He moved his fingers on her belly raising goosebumps on her body. She turned around closing her eyes hell tight and dug her face in his chest. He bend down and placed a love bite on her shoulder. She clutched his shirt and he returned rubbing his nose on her cheek infront of her eyes. He cupped her face and she opened her eyes.

R: bas it claims you are mine aur baaki sab shaadi k baad.

He smiled and she blushed again with her sight down. Suddenly she found some lipstick mark on his color.

S: offo dekho kya ho gaya. Tumhari shirt kharab ho gayi.

She tried hard but of no use.

R: sache pyar ki gehraai hai. Itni aasani se nahi jaayega.
S: rd. Tum bhi na.
R: are rehne do. Main is shirt ko nahi dhounga. Ye hamesha mujhe humari mini kiss ki yaad dilayega.
S: par tum sabke saamne kaise jaaoge ise pehen k?
R: baby tum bhul rahi ho. I am rss. Nothing is impossible for me.

Flashback ends..

She came out of her trance once again hearing the rough voice of ghost.

V: yahi wo shirt hai jise pehen kar tumhare pati ne mere saath ye bed share kiya aur mera murder bhi.

Sanyu gazed her with blank expression and said.
S: ye sach nahi hai. Ek word nahi mere rd k against. I believe him aur wo kabhi mujhe cheat nahi karega.

V: isi corridor se usne mujhe dhakka diya tha. Sunna chahti ho kaise? To suno.

She explained her everything and sanyu was blindly listening to her words. As it ended the ghost shouted in her scary voice.