Chapter 6 - Terror Continues

Sanyu was lying flat loosing her senses. Rd her voice and came running from their room. He found sanyu lying on ground. He turned her flat and removed her hairs from her face. He shook her from her face but in vein. She was faint.

He quickly picked her up and took her to their room. He placed her on her on bed and called shook her again continuously taking her name. But she was still unconcious. He quickly dialled the doctor's number and called him home.

At 8pm.
Doctor arrived and checked sanyu.

D: ye ache signs nahi hai mr. shekhawat. Ye ek din me dusri bar hai.
R: pata nahi dr achanak se aise kaise. Apke kehne hisab se hi maine saare healthy food banaye the khud apne haatho se. Fir pata nahi aise kaise ho gaya.
D: acha ek baat bataiye ye behosh hui kaise.
R: wo drawing room me vasc uthhane gayi thi. Fir zor se chillayi. Jab main dekhne gaya to wo aise hi giri hui thi, behosh.
D: to fir zarur inhone kuch aisa dekha hai jiski wajah se inhe shock laga hai aur isiliye behosh ho gayi hai.
R: ye thik to ho jaayegi na dr.
D: take complete care mr. shekhawat she will be fine. Ab main chalta hun. Make sure wo medicines correct time pe le.
R: thank you doctor.

Doctor left.

Evening 9pm.
Sanyu was alone on her bed still not in sense. Suddenly the red spy came following her and reached her bed. It was none other than that lady. She screamed at sanyu and she got up with a jerk. She was still infront of her. Sanyu started shouting "aaaaaaaaaa" and sat on bed.

Then he came into sense and found herself in rd's embrance still shouting. Everything she saw was a dream. Rd bent on his knees on bed and placing her head on his chest, caressed her hairs. She clutched his arms tightly. She was screaming, sweating, sobbing, shouting, breathing heaving. Simply she was terrified.

S(screaming): rd. Wo wo yahaan bhi aayi thi. Wo yahin khadi thi. Mujhe ghoor rahi thi.
R(soothing her): sanyu. Koi nahi hai. Relax. Main hoon sirf. Tumhare paas. Koi nahi aaya yahaan.
S(sobbing): nahi rd. Wo uski aankhen, uske.. Uske baal. Mujhe maarne aayi thi wo rd. Wo wo..

And she faint again in his arms. Rd was hell scared from her behaviour. He placed her again on sleeping position.

R(in mind): kiski baat kar rahi thi. Aankhen, baal. Kya bol rahi hai. Kanhi isne bhi to use hi nahi dekha. Oh god. Agar sach me aisa hua to. Aisa kaise hoga? Isne uska thodi kuch bigaada hai. Nahi kya soch raha hoon main ye sab.

He came out of his trance, when his phone buzzed. He picked it up and checked that it was a mms. He opened it and found a video. As he watched the video, his eyes widened and he threw his phone on bed. He moved few inched back and placed his upper hand on his open mouth. He shouted and cancelled the video picking it up in a second. He switched the phone off, gulped his saliva and leaned besides sanyu under the blanket. At the minimum temperature of ac, he was sweating heavily. The whole night he did not blink his eyelids. It was great nightmare for both of them.

Morning 6am.
He found rays of sun lightening the entire house. He gained some confidence and stood up from bed. He went to the window and opened it wide. Sunrays washed the entire room. It was a bright morning. The terror in his reduced as he gazed the fog drop on the leaves of trees. Somehow he managed to smile.

Meanwhile "ting tong", the door bell rung. He shoddered and gulped his saliva. He shiveringly went to the main door with heavy footsteps and stood infront of the door. The door bell rung again and he voiced "kak..kaun hai..?" And again it rung. He stared from the key hole and there was standing a weman. He opened the door at a sudden and there was standing Laxmi.