Prologue

[LUCY'S POV]

First day of being a Junior highschool student, as usual I woke up 6:30in the morning finding my way to the bathroom, still dizzy and a little sleepy .

After 123456789101 ..I got all ready for school , I looked in the whole body mirror " You totally look good tod-ay Lucy" I mentally cheered myself .

"Lucy hurry , first day of classes and your gonna be late!!!" A blonde guy said yelling from the fisrt floor .

"Yeah yeah just wait ,....."

Oh by the way thats my older brother .....John Luke Heartfilia .

"Hey, Luke did you see Dad I'd to talk about something ....." I said to Luke while going down the stairs ...

''No but he said he'll be here tomorrow evening ,..............suddenly he's face changes emotions ......---,

LUCKY LUCY HEARTFILIA HURRY AND GET IN THE CAR ,YOU'LL BE LATE !!!!!!!!" He shouted pointing his finger to the car ...
geez look who's talking , he's the one late at his first day at his 3rd job .

"Fine , okay I'll be going now Bye-"

"Take care , and oh say Hi to Gildarts for me " Luke added while biddining me farewell ..

********************************God its so traffic , I shoudn't have took a detur .........,
****[arrived at school]****

I went straight to room I'm assigned , Section 1A ,seeing Levy Mcgarden a bookworm & one of my dearest bestfriend, waiting for me at the front door..

"Hey ,Lu-chan I've been waiting for you ....Well thats new .. , you've been the most early student who arrives here , something wrong ??" She asked with a worried tone .

"N-Nothings wrong ,I just woke up late thats all, no need to worry ..." I said while trying to convince her

"Lucy don't be shy to tell us the truth, I assure you're safe while us around " Erza said while looking serious at me .

Oh by the way this is ERZA SCARLET ,she's the Student Council President & also my deareat best friend

There the best friend you would ever wish for there the coolest.

Levy assisted me to my chair where Erza is seated in front of me while Levy's chair was behind me .

" Levy-chan did you see sir Gildarts ?" I asked while putting my bag at my side .

"No I haven't why ,was your brother looking for him ?,

I was about to answer when suddenly the door opened wide showing two guys standing there ......