CHAPTER 3 : Family and Phones

[Lucy'sPOV]

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS SAYING HE'S MY BOYFRIEND , THE NERVES OF THAT GUY!!!!

I walked to the stop over my driver was already there waiting for me I opened the door and told Capricorn to head straight home . He noticed me with a bad mood ....

"Lady Lucy sorry if I'll interrupt , but I have some news ...Its .."

"Uh , just say it ...."

"Your sister has arrived she is at the house right now waiting for you Lady Lucy ..."

"WHAT ?? SHE'S BACK ALREADY !!!, HURRY UP I WANT TO SEE HER "

He nodded and drove faster , we arrived at home holding on my shoulder bag i hurried up to see my beloved sister ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ash , you here ?comon down "(^0^)I yelled while heading to the end of the stairs...

I've never been happier Ashley is my older sister she's next to Luke , Ashley is only 1 year younger to Luke then I'm 3 years younger than Ashley .

"Yo , Lulu well you've grown up since the last time i saw you , we-"

I cut off her before she says anything , I hugged her tight making her shocked and curious at the same time , but she returned the embrace but a little bit tighter

"I miss you so much Ash ........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I also miss you Lulu ........."

Tears began to flow to my rosey cheeks , sobbing to her purple shirt making it wet ,

"Shh ... Lucy don't cry com'on don't be a cry baby ... calm down will ya "

"I-im *sniff* sorry *sniff * i cant stop it , *sob* I missed you so much "

We were having our moment when Virgo , a pink headed, hair cut short , and also wearing a maid outfit . disturbed us ...

"Princess, your father will arrive shortly , you must dress already "

Oh , i didn't notice the time

In case you are all wondering, every time father will arive we need to be dressed like a princess dress cause we are" the daughters of the Heartfilia family , royalty runs down our veins , in short Royal blood .

" Thank you Virgo ..."

"Is it punishment time ? Princess??"

"No ... but can you help Ash get some clothes to wear ... "

"Of course Princess , This way miss Ashley "

Virgo led Ash to old room to dress her , well I hurried up to get dressed. Aries helped to get my clothes right ,

Father arrived , everybody in the house bowed down to him greeting him ....

"Father, Luke told me that you will arrive tomorrow evening "

I told father while walking down the stairs with poise and grace , just like a princess .

"Yes , our meeting for tomorrow was cancelled that's why I decided to head back home .,

Why is there any problem Lucy ??"

"Nothing father we have a guest ..."

Father was confused before he asked me, someone spoke upstairs shocked when father saw who it was

"Its me father , I've return home ...... "

I saw father teared up letting a tear slip his left eye , then he rushed to hug to my sister giving her a warm welcome , but he also kept the formality with them .

[Dinnertime]

We chatted all through the meal, we had so much fun listening to what Ash said about the journey and adventures she had , we talked like a simple family , like we used to do when mom is still alive ......

"Hey Lulu , Lu-lu

"Hello earth to Lucy , Hello ........."

I was dragged out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name .

"Hmm..... Oh sorry what were you saying ??"

"What's wrong with you , anyway I'll ask again , do you have a boyfriend ?" Ash asked me out of the blue

"What kind of question is that Ash , you know I'm still not into boyfriends and stuffs!!! SHEESH........"

"Jeez , I was just asking ? You don't need to be mad ...."

I apologized to ash then after a hefty meal we got dressed to PJ's i was getting ready when my phone rang ............