Chapter 15: Hidden Side (part 2)

[Natsu]

What would you feel when you're hugged by someone back tightly.

Me? I felt so happy that it turned to tears.
Yeah yeah, I'll admit I did cry. A little.
It was something I haven't felt in a long time. Crying isn't my thing, well not that I have something to cry about anyways.

"Natsu, you okay? We could buy icecream if you like. . ." a blonde headed beauty asked me. Her brown mellow orbs looks at my green ones , her shy smile pairing with her heart.

Ha... How could she be like this. If she only knew...

"Yeah... Sure, thanks Luce" I smiled as genuinely as I can, though my eyes ... Ugh.. what am I saying, I chose to take avenge on the humiliation I recieved...

There is nothing wrong in this. . . . right?

The afternoon passed quickly. I never really payed attention to class. I can pass and answer those questions easy. But my attention was focused on Lucy , her hair ,her voice when she answers and shows she's proud of it , even when her nose wrinkles and tingles when she laughs .

I know, its creeping me out as well.
No , not the nose part but how I observe her.

"Oi natsu, if you keep staring at Blondie she might melt you know" my raven headed 'gay' friend, Gray, tapped me on the back , wrecklessly sitting on my desk.

"Yeah , it'd be a pity ,my hotness will melt her." I confidently said , a smirk forms on my face, and well gray laughed along.

"Hey Natsu, I heard you saved Lucy from your fans? Is that true???" He suddenly popped up the question while we where walking outta class.

I just nodded in response , he suddenly hit me hard on the head
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?!?!!" As i rub the part he hitted with.

"You shouldn't toy her too much, I heard from Levy she was left by her old boyfriend. I don't think we should continue this " it was unusual for Gray to speak seriously. But I was aware , he's right , but am I toying her feelings. . . . or what I'm doing is what I feel about her. . .

Ugh?! It's confusing.

"You should tell her. You know why. Natsu history won't repeat itself , if you mess up this time there wont be a third chance" he said while showing his three fingers at my face. I didn't know why but i suddenly felt all guilty.

He's right... I shouldn't mess up this time..

"Yeah yeah I know, shut your gayish mouth already will you" Not that I hate being lectured I just hate saying he's right and in the end I'll tell him thanks for etc...

He just laughed and grinned, he was one of my childhood partners in crime. He knows ,I know how what each other meant.

Yuck... I sounded like a gay ewwww... Gray's gayishness is rubbing on me.

[Dismisal]

Welp. After pickung up my things i went to luce.

"Hey Luce, I'll treat ya a ride home. Levy could tag along if you like" I told her as I watch her graceful moves in packing up her things.

She looked at me for a second then glanced at Levy then they both nodded
Geez... Do all girls have secret languages and stuff.

"Sure , Levy will come along". She started but got stopped by Levy.

She shook her head and smiled at me or more like grin ,which ever came first.
" Sorry Lu-chan, I'd love too but I gotta run some errands so you go ahead ."

"You sure? I think natsu won't mind if-" but before Lucy could finish what she was saying ,the blue haired bestfriend was outta sight. About how she did it ? Guess will remain mystery.

I cleared my throat , awkwardly rocking on my heels, I just looked down and up and all around just to avoid her eyes. Those big brown honest eyes, makes me feel very guilty looking at it.

"Um so... L..lets go? " I gave her a small smile, looking at her orbs .

Damn... She looks so vulnerable ... Ugh.. Well maybe I should tell her ..or not she'll hate me! ... But if I dont tell her , she might hate me more?! ... Darn it.

"Natsu , you okay? You seem pale..." She reached for my cheeks "and a bit cold . . "i shivered at her touch, her warmness ... Its enough to bring down this man , which is me.

After some more minutes we went out, seeing my car I picked up my phase and opened the shotgun seat, at cue she looked at me weiredly and slid in. I jogged a bit and slid on my seat.

" so straight home? Or you want stop by somewhere? " I lazily looked at her and tap my fingers on the steering wheel, i noticed she wasn't listening and staring from far away.
"Uh natsu to lucy , hello , earth to lucy" tapping her head a bit.

"Huh? ...oh sorry what was that?" Blinking back to reality. But I noticed she looked pale just from looking outside... I wonder..

Curiosity hits me and I peeked from her side ,seeing a man with golden hair ... What was his name ? Hikori? , Hiki ? Honeybee?
.
.
.
.
Ahh, I remember , Hikibi ... I wonder why she became sad all of a sudden.. Oh shitlocks! ITS HER EX?!?!?! THE ONE WHO LEFT HER?!!

"Natsu lets go already. Wha are you waiting. To snow?! " she said in an iritated voice.
I didn't answer. I felt infuriated. She was still looking at him with those eyes.

She shouldn't.

And who are you to ban her? Hm?

Sombody. Anybody. Just ....ugh .. I am someone.