Chapter 19: Box of The past

[LUCY'S POV]

Yesterday I heard of what had happened to Levy-chan..

I shouldn't have left her . I should have insisted!

I was rattled by a knock the door , and there stands my beloved sister..

"Nee-chan.. " she sat beside me on my bed and hugged me.

She sighed and held my cheeks "It wasn't your fault Lucy. You shouldn't be guilty of something you didn't want to happen.." She smiled sadly, There is something more... something.. wrong.

"What's wrong nee-chan.. This isn't just about Levy.. Isn't it. Tell me" I searched for her eyes but she avoided mine.

"What are you talking about.. It's nothing. I am talking about Levy's incident. You're so upset about it, that you shouldn't have" Her voice raised but it turned back again. I held my head low and looked away, her eyes widened and and tried to touch me but I retracted and covered myself in blankets.

I heard her take a deep sigh and bid her goodbyes and went out the room.

I wasn't mad or sad.. But I was more of disappointed.. She didn't tell me whats wrong.

I was in my bed all day. Afternoon came fast enough.. I was sprawled on my bed just looking up the ceiling.

Then something caught my attention.

There was a little opening at the ceiling near to the area where the head of the bed was.

Curious enough, I stood up on my bed and tried to push it a bit to budge. And it did, with a little push I felt a box as I moved my hand around.

What the hell? Did I make this?

I pulled it and saw a little blue box , decorated with colorful drawings and stickers.

Stepping off my bed , I head to my study table and pulled my office chair to sit on.

Dusting it a bit, I slowly somehow recognize it , but something inside me is untamed .. Something wants to arise ..

I tried to open it, but it appears it has a lock.
Talk about privacy..

It was one of those 3 digit locks, with pretty designs like patterns and such. And this one is keys. I tried my birthday , it didn't work. Huh.. What could be.

I tried dad's

I tried Ashley's

I tried Luke's

And lastly my Mom's

.
.
.
.
.
.
NONE OF THOSE WORKED?!

Suddenly.. I tried a little number I always saw on my old things..

3..

5..

0..

*click*

It opened..

I wonder why it's the number code..

Number 3 is for March.. 5 is a date.. And 0.. Either its 2000 or 2010 ..

Ten years ago..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE YES I KNOW FORGIVE YOUR AUTHOR SAN OKAAYYY.

But to compensate  for the late one I give you Thiss chap dont worry sure ill be updating from now on I LOVE YOU GUYS
Comments and like to boost my inner authorrr ≧∇≦