Chapter 12: Tragedy

The day before, of our confrontations between my bestfriend Louisa and Nigel. It brought a huge impact to me, cause I can't imagine in so many people around the planet they made me like a idiot who doesn't kow at all I didn't know  they are doing something dentrimental behind me. Those horrible things which was happened in my life is my greatest regret in my life. I'am easily fall in love with the person that, that I know will be give back the same efforts that I gave to him. Every night, my room floods with tears as I can't really move that my bestfriend betrayed me. I can accept if he somebody whether it a man or a woman, I don even really care. But what is worst, he chose my bestfriend and that thing didn't sink in my mind until now.

   The friendship that we had for the past years, I don't really know if it is would be preserve after all the betrayal and sins that she did to me. In the most difficult times that I need seek helps that will comfort me, and valued my feelings. The only person who is always there to cherish me is Ezra, I found the true essence of friend in him. The one that will listen, advise, and correct if there is something wrong to me. I and Ezra became closed to each other. He is always there  every time I wanted a friend who will understand and recognize my existence.

   One month later, I was working in my office as usual very busy. My office mates are talking from the other cubicle which is a one meter away from mine. I've heard a something from them, that there was an accident occured nearby by our building. They say: Have you ever know there was car accident happened near in our building, based on my source he is working in a company. You know what this a guy is a good-looking inferness!. I also heard that this guy was so devasted about his lovelife". My office mates point of view. I was sitting on designated cubicle, and I don't want to investigate nor absorbing those futile news as if it is so important to me, it's not my business at all.

   It's already five o'oclock in the afternoon, and I am preparing to leave the office and go home. I just want to go home as soon as possible because I'm so exhausted. That time that my office mate Ezra go early because he has an emergency at home. In the highway I am walking silently in the middle of the crowded city, full of many people who are busy with their own lives and businesses. The cars, jeepneys, motors, and even bicycles are back-in-forth. But when I was about to pass by the next intersection, I saw a street food vendors and want made my attention caught. I saw a balot vendor, I the world suddenly stop. There is something magic that changes everything, the sorroundings is like in a set of movies or teleserye–the locations or should I say. All the unforgettable memories of my past when I and Nigel are still together brings back even though it is an imagination a reverie. And then somebody shrugging my shoulder and say: "Sir, are you okay! Why are smiling at my  balot"? The vendor said amusingly. "Do you want to buy Sir"? He added. Ahhhh.. Yes, Kuya! give me two. Then I go eventually.

   When I am getting  at home, I saw our dogs ready to embark towards me. Every time I got home they were always excited to me. I opened the door, and my mom and dad eating for a dinner. My mom called me:" Harley I am glad that you here!, Come over here join us with your dad and let's eat, I knew you are famished after a heavy long day of work". I sitted beside my mom, she gave a plate and spoon and he offered to me want kind of food that I want to eat. I'am very..very.. happy that night because I feel like I am a small kid that needs the attention and hundred percent efforts of a mother. I haven't no idea of what is really going on. All I do that time is enjoy every single moments that we're still together eating in one table, priceless. As a normal scenarios in every family wherein the only chance of keeping in touch with each other. After we talked about our endeavours my mom inserted a question that makes me shocked trembled. "Did you already know of what happened to Nigel"? My mom's calmly deliberated. "What!? I exclaimed. When? Where? How he is right now? Why are you so concern? My mom said. From that moment, I don't know what to do I can't even move my arms and legs. I was shaking as well as my voice. Although, our relationship had already ended up, but I am anxious and afraid about his situation.

   I changed my office uniform into a comfortable sleeping wear. I was still floating in other dimension and didn't stay permanently where I supposed to stay. I opened the windows and let the fresh cold air entered my  room so that the tension in me decrease. When I'am alright and breathe normally, I contacted Louisa though we aren't in good terms but she is not my purpose of why I called her. From the time, he picked up the phone and answered it. I immediately, ask her: How's Nigel? Is he okay? Want his condition right now?. "Ahhmm, as of now I have no infos that I can give to you.. Harley, I'am so sorry". What! you are the girlfriend and yet you have no idea about what's happening to him!. What the f"vk!  I put down the phone, and that I was planning to go to the hospital. But where do I go? I don't even know of where hospital he has been admitted. That time I start questioning myself: 'What I'am doing? Harley, you and Nigel are now separated". I certainly feel upset about the things that I don't have the capacity to do that.