Chapter 2

*** TODAY IS DAY!!! ***

I'm going to Namimori Middle School.... if you think I am excited?, YES!

because when I am a child I used to be homeschool.... but many of my sensei says that I am very smart ... You know my IQ is 200 something I don't know the exact... back to the topic...

I got dress to my Namimori middle school uniform ..... eat my breakfast.... make some bento and.... I'm done!

I walk to go to school... because my apartment is only a walking distance to it . When I got inside the school I quickly go to the principal's office to get my schedule....

So that I can take a trip for while... well, it's just only 7:00 I have a 30 minutes to roam over this place.

I was walking to the hallway finding my assigned room when I bumped into someone..I fell on my butt.. ouch!! Sorry!! My fault!! And I dusted my skirt... You're the new transferee..... he asked... I just nodded.... silence surrounded us.for a second ... uh.. I gotta go, I must find my room immediately..... Ca--. I mean Miyo Suzuka, nice to meet you... Kyoya Hibari...he said in monotone voice.... What class are you? I'm in Class 1-A...

2nd floor, first room at the left...

Arigatou Hibari-san...... I said with a warm smile.. and I made my way to the classroom....

Good thing, I made it just in time. Are you the new student? My new sensei asked..

Hai.. come in when I say..... please Wait here for a minute.... I simply nodded...

Class before we start, we have a new student that I wanna introduce to all of you... You can come in now...

When I enter the room I feel tense, Ms. Suzuka you can introduce yourself..

Hai. Hi, my name is Miyo Suzuka, I hope we get along... and I give them a warm smile...

Class any questions...

Do you have a boyfriend? Where did you came from before you transfer here?Do you like someone here? And some random question are thrown.

My answer for your question is no.

I had no boyfriend. I came from Italy. And the last is how can I like someone if I don't know them yet.

When I look over the room some boys have hearts in their eyes... some looks at me with awe... she's so cute...

Ms. Suzuka you can sit beside Gokudera Hayato. Mr. Hayato please raise your hand.

Our lesson is boring...... It's all about reading and literature...

Ms. Suzuka please read the first and second stanza of the poem "The irrepressible heart".

My heart shall ever try

To be a butterfly

That would the whole world seem

Lush petals of a dream.

Thus once I spied the dawn

A thirsty timid fawn

Drinking a swimming pool

Of darkness,deep and cool.

Very good Ms. Suzuka, your english is fluently fine...

Thank you....

Now, Mr. Hayato read the third and fourth stanza.

And in an hour of fun

I saw the early sun,