Chapter 7

★★★ at the Vongola base ☆☆☆

********☆

The Varia caught an assassin from the Escarta Famiglia. He is in the interrogation office now... nono said

Interrogation office? Tsuna asked..

This assassin is tough, he don't want to talk. He has been there in 3 hours...

That herbivore is really tough... Kyoya said...

So, he is tough huh?!I mumbled and smirked... I know Reborn could see it....

Nono! I called.... Yes! Cassiel...  nono answered... can I see him? I said with my playful evil smirk... sure you can..

But, before that can I go to my room?  Yes, you can...

Then I quickly go to my room... grabbed my favorite pet...  my tarantula the most venomous of all my pets..  I have 8 big tarantula...  and I got my favorite invention... it can turn the small things to be big or giant... and I also bring my torture bag...  it has many torture equipment...

Hey guys! Come on...

Mi-miyo-chan is that a tarantula..  Gokudera said with a gulped....

Yes, these are my pets.... I smiled evily... 

Actually, I have some scorpions too ... I add..

Me and the rest of the vongola and varia go to the interrogating office...

Sir! the assassin do not want to talk. One of the interrogating officer said.

Then let me in.. I said with a grinned...

Everyone can feel the evil aura of mine..

Then I walk inside the room...

I can feel Everyone is tense..

The interrogating room has a big glass window, so they can see what's happening...

When I got inside.... I saw the assassin and he speaks...

You're the experiment 101, huh? He mocked...

Yes, i am... now would you tell me.. i asked him calmly. What do you know about the Escarta Famiglia?

YOU WILL NOT KNOW!! YOUR A TRAITOR!! A STUPID, BIT***WEAK, BRAT.... he shouted...

Everyone gulped to What he said to me...

Tsuna-san tries to go inside but it is locked... I locked it so that no one will disturbed me... I know they are shouting my name... I thought...

You know... I hate the people who says that I'm weak... I spat the word with venom.

And I brought out my eight tarantula...

What you gonna do with it, put it into my head? I'm not afraid of spiders!!! Then he laughed maniacally...

Who says that I'm gonna put it to you.... I said evilly.....

Then I am starting to make my pets bigger., bigger than a human and put them under my command....

YOU ARE A REALLY MONSTER!!! EXPERIMENT 101!! he shouted while shivering....

YOU WILL TELL ME! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ESCARTA FAMIGLIA OR NOT?!

I shouted to him because I'm really pissed...

I-i w-will sp-speak... he said while stuttering.... and my torture skills are totally scared....  I smirked...

Then I thumbs up signaling that this assassin give up...

Then I get the information we want to know then I left the room..

Nice job! Cassiel. Nono said.  Thank you! For the Compliment! I reply with a smile...

Cassiel...  Xanxus-nii called... Yes, Xanxus-nii...  I answered...  When would you like to keep your pets?... Oh! I forgot, but let them stay, I think they are enjoying... .

Everyone's jawdropped when they saw the assassin wrapped in a spider web.

Then I laughed... are you crazy idiot?! He will be killed...

Nu-uh..  watch.... 1..2...3.... POOF!

See they back in their normal size... I smiled widely..

A sign of relieve was on their faces.....