Chapter 6

We arrived at the plane early, so I take the  seat at the back, so that no one interfere my peacefulness. I was going to sleep when Kyoya called.. Yawn... Omnivore.... hm...  was only I replied because of my sleepiness.. Mind if i sit here? He asked with a smirked.... I don't know What he was thinking but I just want to sleep!....... You can sit whenever you want... I said sleepy...

Then he sits besides me...

We are in the middle of the flight....

Yawn.... I really... Yawn....  need....  Yawn...  to sleep.....Yawn..

Then the darkness engulfed me..

I didn't realized that I slept in Kyoya's shoulder....

Kyoya's Pov ************-------*******

I was asleep peacefully when I felt omnivore's head on my shoulder. I open one of my eye to see her sleeping. I don't know this feeling but everytime that omnivore was with me I feel comfortable..

Then I back into my sleep..

********* Reborn's Pov *********

Hmmm.....  I think Hibari and Cassiel get along together. What do you think Tsuna?
Wh-what do you mean Reborn? Why don't you see it by yourself and the other guardians, after the flight...

We are now arriving to our destination... the attendant said..

Then we are readying our things...

Tsuna it's your responsibility that the guardians are complete....  bring your cloud guardian here... e-eh re-reborn?!!

Then I kicked him... jyudaime! I will join you in case Hibari do something to you.

Reborn smirked... I think I need to follow them...

******* Tsuna's Pov ******

We are heading to their sits quietly, so that Hibari-san will not be mad... when we reach there, we are shocked...

Jyudaime... what will you do now? Gokudera whispered...

Hi-hibari-san... I called... What herbivore? he open one eye....

W-were h-here ..... I said while stuttering..

Hn.. was all he said..

Then he look to Miyo-chan ....

**  bonk **   he swung his tonfas slightly to Miyo-Chan...

*

*

*

*

ouch! What was that for?!

Oh no! I think Hibari-san is mad because Miyo-chan sleep in his shoulder... I was  shivering.for a while...

You sleep too long omnivore...

I was literally shocked... Hibari-san's face softened and he is not mad to Miyo-chan at all....

Can w-we go now?