Chapter 3

*** Escarta Famiglia ***

I'm totally exhausted!..... they keep chasing me!! Then I bumped into someone... AGAIN! I'm really... really sorry!

When I saw the person I bumped into it was ................ Hibari-san! I look at him shocked... I'm sorry for the second time... but I need t-- .but I was interrupted.... there she is... get her!!! Their leader said.

Omnivore, What's happening? I can't explain now... common.... I hold his hand and I dragged him, when I saw a good hiding spot I quickly hide with Hibari...

Sorry for that.... I said while panting...

Hn.. omnivore, who are those guys?

Find her!!as soon as you can! We don't want to fail Boss!!Now GO!!

They are the Escarta Famiglia....

Why don't you fight them? If I fight them they will discover my new ability... and if they discover it... they will be chasing me again and again... until they get it...

We stayed in silent for awhile.... I think they're gone... Ciaossu.. Miyo, Hibari...

Reborn-sensei ?!What are you doing here?... I hissed.... it's only your first day here and you had caught in a trouble.. it's not my fault besides nono was the one who send me here... So you came here because nono wants you to be protected?right?

Um.. Yes. but I don't know What is the EXACT reason.... you see I can handle it myself.... I think you cannot.. but Reborn!

I agree to his comment.... Hibari-san?!

You really need a protection! I asked the ninth that as soon as possible you will be living with Hibari starting tomorrow... I listened to him shocked... What th-.. words Miyo... b-bu--.. don't worry Miyo, Hibari knows it before you came here... I quickly change the topic.... I think they're gone....

Hey Re- --- ....he always disappear when you need him... common omnivore.. we get off of our place and started to walk out of this. When someone shout.. There she is!! Sh** they found us... we run and run until we are trap.... bad trip... I did not bring my weapons... hn. Omnivore I think we need to fight them... I think so..

Is she the experiment 101? Yes she is Sir...

GET Her!

Why Cassiel afraid of us?
If it is an electric voltage gun.. it will be easy for me, but for Hibari-san I don't think he can handle it. Let's just hope... they are only 4 all in all, so we can handle it...

Hibari-san I think it is an electric voltage gun... be careful...

Hn.. was only his answer.......

The first one charge at me... but I kick him easily.... Hibari-san is doing Fine..... then the another one charge at me but I quickly Dodge it and I punch him that send him flying across the road.... when I turn to see Hibari-san, the other enemy try to fire the gun to him but I block it ....

Are you okay Hibari-san?

So I'm right you're using electric energy...

Why?why it didn't work on you...He asked scared

Don't you know... I said with a smirk....

Let's just say that electricity is one of my friends...

Then I electrified him... with my lowest voltage...

Huh?! His dead why is so sudden... I'm just starting to enjoy....

You owe me one omnivore...

Then I will accept that.... I think I need to go home then... You will stay at my place Omnivore... But my things are in there...

I asked Kusakabe to get your things...

E-eh.. Wh-when?!... When your at the school I asked him to get your things....

Ah..... okay....