Chapter 5

Today is the the day I will go to Sawada's residence.....

I wear my black tank top covered with my Jordan jacket, skinny jeans, and my converse shoes... I also put my hair on messy bun and let my bangs down.... I also bring my headphones....

Then I head out of my room.... Kyoya!

I called.... I'm heading to Sawada's residence.... I said... wait. Omnivore you're going to herbivore's house? Yes.. I said..

Let's go.... then he grabbed my hand... I feel my face heat...... and I'm sick or something... .I thought....

... we are both walking, when I realize that he was holding my hand since we came out of the house.. u-um... Kyoya..... What? Omnivore...... nothing...

When we arrive at tsuna's house...

***KNOCK***KNOCK*** Ah... Your Tsuna's friend right?I nodded.. so your Miyo-chan, come in.... and I jawdropped to What I saw...

The varia, cavallone and millieflore are here along with the vongola guardians Even Nono...

Xanxus-nii! Why you didn't say to me they are all here? I'm asking like a child... WHAT NII-SAN??!!! The vongola guardians shout except from Kyoya and the pineapple head I think he is familiar I thought..... Your not asking...he said plainly.. but I asked you that time! They all sweatdropped..

No, you don't

Yes, I do

No you don't

Yes, I do!!!

Fine! You win..

But I can sense a dark aura surrounded it...

And everyone else can feel it....

I think I pissed him of..... a little bit...

Change topic! So, Why all of you are here?

You didn't know... idiota......

I glare at him...

How can I UNDERSTAND the situation here if you do not EXPLAIN to me!

Ushishishi.... I don't know a real princess can be reckless sometimes...

YOU DON'T KNOW?! SHE USED TO BE LIKE THAT BEFORE.!!

only to you Squalo.... I smirked. ...

I called you here because...I would like to inform you that.... the Escarta Famiglia declare a war to us...

If we did not prevent it------ --- Marshmallow freak said but I cut him off...

They will be destroying the whole world, and use other people powers to go to other dimension then they will destroy it also... using their experiments that was totally epic fail sometimes.. then they kidnapped kids to continue their experiments, killing people... innocent to be specific... then they will do it again and again..... I finish my explanation lazily .... when I look at them...

Why all of you are looking at me like that?!... it's creepy you know...

How did you know it? The marshmallow freak asked....

It is obvious..... . I said plainly...

You're right... nono said...

And this meeting is all about you Cassiel....

M-me?!! I asked nervously....

I have a question for you... What will you do if you are get kidnapped by Escarta Famiglia.....

Of course I will try to escape...

Are you sure that is the thing you want to do...

Yup....... BUT! If I have a chance..... I would like to know.. why they want to do it..... if they mean it I will not hesitate to kill them all.... that's all... of course, they destroy my life so the payment is their lives also......

Everyone gulped....

Cassiel do you have a thing do you want to share or say...

Do you know What this sign?

Actually I received a letter and it says to the princess... here... but when I check it I only saw that sign. ♚ ... and it says there also that I am the one who draw it... but I don't remember it..... then What are the things before that massacre happened....

The only thing I remember when I'm in the Escarta Famiglia's laboratory was a kid... I remember only their nicknames... I rem I think 3 kids .... I remember also the one... and I call him.. Pineapple-head.... or something..... I'm not sure. .

Kufufufu..... so you're the experiment 101... mukuro said...

What do you mean by it? Dino said.

Let me clear it to you... the Escarta Famiglia is a recreation of Estranera Famiglia..... it means they are one..

Experiment 101 or known as ultimate weapon.

So, the escarta famiglia wants their ultimate weapon back, and use it to destroy..

And this ultimate weapon is.... ..... ...... Miyo....

You're right I'm their ultimate weapon..... I said calmly..... and if your watching our conversation all the time, why don't you come from your hiding spot and join the conversation.. I said to the man who is hiding...

Nice job! Princess.... your stronger than I expected for...

Who are you? Nono said....

Let's just say I'm the one who knows you princess.. did you received the letter....

Yes, I did...

Before I leave princess... don't be shocked if all the rings that you try before rejects you... because I have the right rings for you... and he handed me a box and he is gone....

Now that it was clear we are all heading back in Italy tomorrow and continue the investigation.

Omnivore, let's go home and get ready..

Hai. Kyoya.... and again he dragged me outside.... AGAIN....