Chapter 9

** The day of going back and tragedy **

*** TYL's Pov ***

It is time. Tyl Miyo said.

Are you sure about this? Tsuna asked.

We have no choice. I said calmly.

You two! Listen. When the portal I make open you quickly step on it, so that we will not waste some time. Got it?

They nodded.

Then i start to make a portal using my dimensional ring.  My dimensional ring glow blue, when the portal is made I say the time where they will go.

Ten years past.. I said.  Now! Miyo, Gokudera step on the light. They stepped on the light. My ring glow brighter and brighter until they are gone. After that darkness engulped. Miyo-chan!  They called.

******** back to the past *******

Yeah! Were back. We shouted in unison.  When I saw Gokudera holding my right hand. Gokudera-san.... I called..  Taco head! I shouted.  What?!  Idiota!.  He answered pissed. I pointed our hands, we quickly held out my hand and he turned around to keep his reddened face. You didn't change Goku-chan.  I whispered to him. He seem shocked.  Your that kid?! Yup. That's why you seem familiar! He said shocked.

Miyo-chan!  Gokudera-san!  Tsuna shouted.  Are you alright? He asked concerned.

We're alright jyudaime!  He answered.

******* night time *******

Dream********
I was standing in a field of flowers when I saw my little me.

4 years old me.........

Mama! I called. My princess you look beautiful in that dress. A woman said, I can presume she is my real mom. Papa! I run to him and hugged him. We're  in the middle of the fields of flowers and a mansion. Hi! My little princess can I asked a favor to you? Papa asked sadly. Of course, anything for you to be happy! I said cheerfully.

Then my visions blurred and another scene was there. Operating room. I saw my dad making some ritual and he puts a red heart diamond inside my heart. It will protect you from dying he whispered to my little me.

Get the kid! Someone shouted. They get my younger self.  Papa! Mama! I shouted.

Then they killed my parents.

Next scene was on the escarta famiglias lab.

Stop! Stop it..  more needles, machines and chemicals was sucked on my body.

Then the scene change again, I saw mukuro, me and the others are escaping.
Me and Mukuro killed all the guards, after that we escape.

But one off the guard caught my hand ..
Miyo-chan! They shouted. Just escaped guys! My younger self shouted. The guard stabbed and stabbed me my younger self screamed in pain. I was extremely shocked from what I saw. There was a full of blood an dad's my visions are starting to get blurred, when I spotted my younger self killed the guard instantly, she turned her face to me.  My younger self appearance change. She mouthed,.you are ready to  wear the ring.

I felt someone waking me up.

Miyo! Miyo! Xanxus-nii shouted.

Miyo are you alright?! He asked concerned.

Is it really me? I asked while crying.

Don't worry Miyo. Xanxus-nii hugged me.

Can I have the ring?  He handed me the ring. Are you sure you want it to wear now?

He asked. Yes, I'm sure. I will leave now, Miyo. Xanxus-nii said. After he leave I wear the ring ( it has a white diamond with blue  snowflake symbol in the center. ) When I wear it some of the strands of my hair turned bluish white. I felt a strong white flame. Then it gone.