Chapter 1

Cassiel's Pov

Dear diary,

It's been a 8 years since nono save me from that horrible day of my life. Now, I am living with the Varia. Because nono asked me to lived with Xanxus -nii, since he wants me to be train. Even I trained when we were kids. For me Xanxus is a great big brother, he always help me when we are kids. He is also a very protective brother Even we are not related.

Living with the Varia is a totally stress but it is fun. I admit everyday here in the Varia is troublesome. But it is Good in a Good way. ... .. .

Cassiel ♚

*******************************************

** KNOCK !!**KNOCK !!!***
Yes! Come in....

Cassiel -san... Xanxus -sama wants to see you dear....

Thank you Lussuria-senpai....

I walk through to his office and saw a poor Squalo.... I hope he dodge all the wine glass that Xanxus-nii throw to him....

When I got inside.....

WHOA!!!! What the hell was that for!! Good thing I caught the wine glass before it hits my head.... I'm gonna get out of here.. Why?Squalo.... tired of dodging some wine glass... I said with a smirk... Enough. Xanxus-nii said... But, I'm just getting started Xanxus-nii, besides he started it.. I looked at him with big chibi eyes and show him my cutest pout... LET MY CUTENESS SHINE!!!!! I screamed mentally... Fine... is the only word that he says...

Back to our topic, Why did you call me?

Nono said that you were going to Namimori tomorrow morning....

But why? I'm only arrive here last week then he wants me to go to namimori.

Here's the letter it has all the details you want to know...

I run to him and hug him tight.... (of course it is normal to hug your special someone) Xanxus-nii I will miss you... (don't cry, don't cry ... Cassiel you will see him soon) Kiddo your crying....he said with a smirk... I thought the great Cassiel Luna never cry... he chuckled.... You mean it nii-san.. I said with a pout.. Stop it you look like a kid.. remember I will always there for you..... WOW!!! That's the most valuable speech that I heard....

Thanks nii-chan...... I release the hug and start packing my things...

***************** time skip ****************

Now I'm on the personal plane of vongola.

I am really curious why nono sent me to Namimori... he only said to the letter that I need to meet the Vongola decimo to ask a protection... I don't know why he wants me to be protected... you see, I'm not that important i'm just ..... i don't know...

Ughhhhh.!!!!!!... my head ache's.. I think I probably sleep....

........................................................

......................................................................

************************

Ma'am... one of the butler's asked...

I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep we have arrive to our destination.... ah.. it's okay Thank you for informing me....

I arrived at the airport... they give some instructions.... So now, I'm going to the apartment that they assigned to me... and because tomorrow I will be starting to attend namimori middle school....