Chapter 4

***** Hibari's Pov *****

We are heading now to my house.

That omnivore is troublesome.. But I was shocked, she is the first person to hold my hand liked that... I don't know why I agree to stay this omnivore to my house..

Umm... Hibari-san can I call you

Kyoya? She asked... Hn... was all I said...

So, you agree? .. were here omnivore...

So it means Yes.... Thank you! Kyoya...

Then she hug me... I feel my face heat that time and she release her hug..

We go inside the house and guide her to her room...

I wake up smelling something Good....so I get up and get ready.

When I'm at the kitchen I saw that omnivore cooking. She already dressed in her uniform. So early omnivore...

Ky-kyoya... you don't mind if I cook right..

We eat silently.... I watch her in the corner of my eye... I admit she is cute when eating ramen... after we eat she washes the dishes..... and we head out to go to school.

*********at the school*********

RINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Omnivore go to your Class now....... Hai. Bye! Kyoya... she smiles at me..

*********Miyo's Pov *********

Class who do you think is absent?

Ma'am I think Mi-- , I'm sorry if I'm a bit late Ma'am.. And why you are a bit late?she asked strictly... We just encounter some late students and bullies... What do you mean by we? The disciplinary committee... I say cheerfully... WHAT??!!!!! They all anime fell... how did you become a part of disciplinary committee? one of my classmates asked.. let's just say i got into a fight with Kyoya.. I said calmly...... they sweatdropped... you just called Hibari Kyoya by his name? Yeah, can I go to my sit now?.... a-ah YES Ms. Suzuka.....

We are in the middle of the Class when the door slide to open to reveal Kyoya... The room became silent... Omnivore... hai..

Then I came out of the room and asked him... Why did you call me at the middle of the Class? Because it is important omnivore.

When we arrived I saw a cloth full of human blood and a sign...... Vongola Famiglia,.you will go down ..that scares me off.... ciaossu.. Reborn-sensei, I think the one who did this is the Escarta Famiglia... You're right they are challenging us in a battle.... Don't worry Miyo the Varia, Cavallone and Millieflore will help too...

Yeah.... RINGGGGGG!!!! It's already lunch break... lets go omnivore... Wait! Miyo,

Nono has a letter for you.. here take it...

Thank you....

We arrive at the reception...and I eat my lunch... after that..... I read the letter that reborn-sensei gave to me.

****************-

Dear Cassiel,

I would like to inform you that Xanxus and the rest of the Varia will come
there in Japan to protect you. I heard you were attacked by the Escarta Famiglia so I send them there... always be careful.

Nono

*********************