Here Comes The Bride

Chapter Fourteen

Ratliff's POV

He couldn't believe that the day had finally arrived. He was about to marry his one true love.

For years he had hidden his feelings for Rydel behind a fake smile and a thick wall. But now that wall had been broken, and he was about to make her his wife.

As he walked out into the chapel, his heart began to beat out of his chest. He had never been so nervous, yet so anxious for anything in his life. He just needed to see her.

"You ready?" a hand clasped his shoulder. He turned his head to face his best friend.

"I have been ready for this day for so long" he smiled, remembering the day it all started; the day that he first saw her face. The day that he had first fallen in love.

"Well its all about to become reality" Rocky smiled back, "Can't wait to officially call you brother."

Ellington laughed at that. He had grown up an only child, and after today, he would have four brothers. His life couldn't have worked out any more perfectly.

"We are ready to start" the Minister came up beside him. His heart sped up again, hammering against the walls of his chest. It was now or never.

And then the music started.

Walking in pairs, Rydel's brothers came down the aisle, arms linked with her bridesmaids.

As each of his new brothers approached the center of the aisle, they walked up to him and shook his hand.

"Welcome to the family bro" Ryland smiled, patting him on the back.

"We love you man" Ross said, hugging him. "Congratulations"

Riker was the last one to walk in from the back of the church before the grand doors closed. He didn't take his eyes away from the doors until Riker was standing before him.

"This is it" Riker sighed, holding his hand out for Ellington to take, "This is your big day."

"Thank you Riker" he whispered, "For believing in us."

"I think its me who should be thanking you" Riker smiled, "For never giving up on her. Even when the rest of us did. For that you deserve a lifetime of happiness, brother."

They smiled at each other, and then Riker pulled him in for a hug. "Be ready for your breath to be taken away" he said, and when he pulled away, the infamous song began.

Everyone stood, and faced the back of the church, where, dressed all in white, was his bride. All day he had tried to get his heart to slow down. In that moment, it stopped all together.

She walked towards him, her arm looped through her fathers, a white veil over her face. He had never seen her look more beautiful.

When they got close enough, he walked to meet them.

"Ellington," Mark said, taking his hand, "I give you my only daughter, for as long as you two shall live, to love her, and to cherish her like I know you will. I am so proud to call you my son."

He blinked back the first sign of tears in his eyes, and leaned in to hug his new father. "Thank you...dad."

Then he watched as Mark turned to Rydel, and removed the veil from her face. If he wasn't sure before, then that moment clarified it; he was marrying the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Forever and Ever" Mark whispered into their ears, placing Rydel's hand in his.

She looked, finally, into his eyes. There was happiness there, and a lot of love.

"You ready to marry me?" she said to him.

"I am ready to die old with you" he responded, squeezing her hand. "Let's do this."

-----------
Yay :D These two honestly make me swoon! and knowing that they are actually together now makes this all more adorable!

I hope you liked this chapter as much as I do!! Thanks for reading!

Natalie xxxx