Marriage proposal.

Two days later.

"You did what!" Yoongi asked, looking at taehyung, who is nonchalantly standing near the glass wall of his office, looking at the scenery in front of him with his back faciling Yoongi.

Taehyung smirked and turned around, "Yeah. You heard it right. I asked Jin hyung to find out about Jungkook and make a proposal of marriage to his family. Joon hyung will talk to Mr Jeon jaehyun about our marriage today. " He informed Yoongi and went to his desk and sat on his respective seat.

Yoongi huffed out a breath. He can't believe whatever he is listening to right now.

"Seriously, aren't you gonna play the date thing with him first and then reject him. Why suddenly send him the marriage proposal? " Yoongi asked him. A guy who never finds anyone suitable for him, just sends a marriage proposal to someone overnight. It's so hard for him to believe Kim taehyung.

"Mom, dad is coming back tonight. They will surely make me marry someone forcely, if they find out that I haven't selected someone to marry yet. " Taehyung said, typing something on his laptop.

"But you can't send him a marriage proposal like that. You didn't even meet him yet. What about getting to know each other? Matching personality and all. " Yoongi is pretty much shocked, knowing how choosy his boss is. But he sent a marriage proposal to this boy without even talking to him.

Taehyung stopped typing and leaned back on the chair and stretched his body. "I somehow got the feeling, he is the one for me. " He said with a dreamy smile on his face. "And who said I didn't meet him yet. Fuck he is so cute. " Taehyung chuckled remembering the memory of yesterday, where he met jungkook in the park.

"What?! " Yoongi was now on the verge of fainting. Jungkook and cute? Jungkook is the most serious boy, He has ever met in his life.

"How? when? where? you met him? Why didn't you tell me that before. " His thumb is already reaching to tap on "love" In his mobile to call jimin and inform him about it.

Taehyung shrugged at Yoongi who was looking at him like he was some crazy maniac. "Besides, Jin hyung said that we should give time to relationships and try to understand each other. That's how relationships work. "

Yoongi laughed. Is this some kind of joke? What Taehyung is saying right now is the complete opposite of his personality.

"What?! " Taehyung asked him when he noticed Yoongi was not taking him seriously,with an offended look, he said, "I'm not joking yoonie. "

"Okay. Okay. Hyung but Just don't start dreaming about jungkook right now. He is a person who has never tried to get in a relationship before and a sudden proposal for arrange marriage. I'm confident He will definitely say no to this. If you really want to marry him then at least court him first like I did to jim-"

Yoongi stopped talking as taehyung mobile started ringing. "Jin hyung is calling. Maybe he has already talked to Mr jeon. " Taehyung informed him and he nodded.

He watches as Taehyung talks on the call. Saying yeah yeah. Suddenly he looked at him and smirked.

"Yeah! Yeah! Hyung, I understand... when? Umm tomorrow. Um.. Okay.. No.. No.. I don't have any problem. Yeah.. I love you too hyung. " saying that taehyung cut the call and looked at him.

"Cancel the meeting we have within the next two hour and let's go shopping." Taehyung said getting up.

"Why? " Yoongi asked.

"Wanna buy the engagement ring for me and jungkook. "

"WHAT!!! " Taehyung is in no mood to answer his endless questions so he leaves the office, with a confused yoongi trailing behind him.