Agreement

Before start reading tell me two characters name, you don't like at all?

.・✫・゜・。.

Last night, taehyung had a smile on his face when he drifted into sleep with Jungkook cuddled up with him, thinking everything had been settled between them. Jungkook is not mad with him anymore. 

Why? 

Maybe because last night they couldn't stop kissing each other until they couldn't fight their sleepy eyes and sleep finally engulfed their senses. 

But all this turned out to be wrong when the next morning he woke up into an empty bed without jungkook all over him and with just a text on his phone.

"I had to leave for work early. I asked mom to make breakfast for you, Eat it before going to the office. I will directly come back to Kim mansion in the evening before our date." 

"But I got a leave from office :( 
Was planning to spend whole day with you." Taehyung replied

"I am busy."  he got a reply instantly. 

"But I want to spend time with you | "

Taehyung typed but deleted message, he thinks for a while then typed again

"I planned so many things bu—|"

Taehyung deleted this message again, he took a deep breath and finally dialed the number. 

"Hello yoon, cancel my leave for today. I will be at the office in time." 

Jungkook looked at dots that kept appearing and disappearing in the app, waiting for some reply but when he didn't get any reply for the next five minutes, he locked the mobile. He has so many things to do today. He can't get distracted.

.・✫・゜・。.

ARTICLES–

"KIM TAEHYUNG LEFT THE MILLION DOLLARS WORTH DEAL IN THE MIDDLE, THAT CAN COST A LOT OF JOBS IN THE AREA. DOES NOT POOR PEOPLE LIVES MATTER AT ALL FOR THE YOUNG TYCOON?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG, THE YOUNG CEO OF KIM CORPORATION SET UP A BAD EXAMPLE OF UNPROFESSIONALISM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER."

"THE NUMBER OF TIMES KIM TAEHYUNG SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE POSITION HE HAS. INSTEAD HIS BROTHER NAMJOON DESERVES TO BE CEO OF KIM CORPORATION."

"A ICON OF UNPROFESSIONALISM."

COMMENTS–

"I can't believe he abandoned the deal. Why did he do that though?"

"I didn't expect this from him. He was my ideal"

"What we can expect from a moody, heartless person like him. They only think about themselves."

"But I can't understand why he would do that?"

"Irene was admitted to the hospital two days ago and suddenly Taehyung left everything,  millions of dollars worth of deal and came back to Korea?? Connect the dots. I still ship irene and taehyung together. Please date again."

"What the fuck is this??" Taehyung shouts agitated. "Take down all these articles right now."

"I can't," Yoongi replied, "Mr. Kim asked me to take them down but not before tomorrow. A punishment for you for leaving the deal in the middle."

"Dad!!!" Taehyung groaned, "But we got the deal. I was sure we would get the deal. Take these articles down and release the article that we got the deal and my leaving early doesn't effect anything."