Phone calls (1)

I forgot that taehyung already text jungkook, giving him his number, when he asked him for dinner that night. Let's just pretend that taehyung text him from yoongi phone means jk didn't had yoongi number. Hihi.

.・✫・゜・。.

"Hello." Jungkook said as he lay on the bed under the blanket. 

"Hello. Kook. How are you?" The voice come from the other side. 

"I am good. Hyung. How are you?" 

"I am also good. I was just about to call you. Just heard from eun ae about the engagement. At first I just can't believe you agreed to marry someone. What happened?" Jungkook can hear the breathing of his brother like he was walking while talking to him.

"Sometimes the most unexpected things happen in our life."

"Should I congratulate you?" Taeho chuckled from the other side of the phone. 

"I guess so." Jungkook sighed, "Where are you? Still at the Bank."

"No I am on my way back home." 

"Are you walking? Where is your car?" Jungkook asked even though he already knows the answer. 

"Eun ae had a party with her friends. So I told the driver to go with her. I can't make her go there alone. She will we late at night." Jungkook rolled his eyes as his brother explained. 

"She goes to parties every other day. Hyung, buy a new car for yourself. It will be easier for you." 

"I cant afford it right now. Kookie." 

"Then divorce her." Jungkook said immediately. Taeho sighed and didn't talk for almost one minute. 

"I love her. Kook." Taeho let out, Jungkook could sense that he didn't want to talk about it but still he tried. 

"But noona don't love you, hyung. She didn't even have an ounce of respect for you and you keep sacrificing things for her. She doesn't deserve you hyung." 

"Don't talk about her like that, kook." Taeho said, his voice clear that he will not hear any other bad things about Eun Ae. "You didn't know how excited she was for your wedding. She was so happy for you. How can you talk about her like that when she didn't give you anything but love."

"I don't care, hyung. I don't want her love. All I want is a good life partner for my brother. Can't she at least try to be good to you?"

"She is trying, kook. You don't know everything and she just has little childness in her, that's why she didn't know how to handle a marriage. She is trying. The efforts is what we count."

"Childness? Hyung you both are at same age. I am sure she knows how the pattern of marriage works. You both have same responsibility to carry your relationship." Jungkook said, "And efforts, tell me when was the last time you ate food at home? Not athome, just tell me when was the last time you ate with her?" Jungkook waited for a reply but he just got silence in return. 

"I can't take irrational decisions like divorce right now. Kook. I love her." Taeho said, "Let's not talk about her. Tell me more about taehyung."

Jungkook sighed. It's always end up in nothing.  His brother always tend to direct the topic towards something else whenever he tried to talk about it. "taehyung is good hyung and about divorce thing for me divorce is hundred times better than living in a toxic marriage."

"If I and Minho both have listened to you, we both would have divorced right now. Kook you are now getting married so I want to tell you a perfect marriage, an ideal partner never exist in this world. We all have to make some compromises to make marriages work."