Rudie.

Jungkook freshened up after somi left saying Jungkook should take full rest before the wedding.  A smile came over his face when his phone started to ring, Taehyung must have come back home.

His smile fell as soon as he saw the contact number. He sat on the bed and picked up the phone.

"Hello. Yug." Jungkook greeted, trying to make his voice a little excited as he didn't want to sound rude.

"Hello. Kookie. How are you?" Yugyoum asked.

"I am fine, yugie. How are you?"

"How do you think I am, kook? I just heard that you are getting married."

Jungkook frowned, "How did you know about that?"

"Tell me kookie. Aren't you the one who denied my hundreds of proposals saying you don't want to be in relationship at all?" Yugyeom said voice held immense pain.

"Yug liste–" Jungkook panicked when he noticed the sniffling from the other side. "Where are you right now?" He asked.

"I was ready to wait for you kook. I could wait for you for my whole life. Why can't it be us together?"

Jungkook didn't know what to answer. Yugyeom is Jungkook's classmate. It's not hideous from anyone that he has feelings from jungkook as he proposed jungkook so many times and jungkook for obvious reasons denied it respectfully.

One time he even come to his house to ask his hand for marriage from his father without jungkook knowledge. Jungkook got really angry that time.

He respected yugyeom feelings but it was just too much. They haven't been in touch with each other since then.

"Please calm down. Yug." Jungkook really doesn't know what to say. "How do you find out that I'm getting married?"

"I met noona in the evening in a mall." Yugyeom told, when he saw Aecha with at least fifteen shopping bag he just joked that she was doing shopping like someone is getting married. What he didn't expect was to know that jungkook is getting married.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. Of course yugyeom is Aecha's cousin.

"Who is your fiance? Tell me? What is special in him that wasn't in me? Why do you agree to get married to him but not me? Why did your ideology about relationships changed suddenly?"

Jungkook felt like a bitch feeling a little relieved when he got to know yugyeom didn't know who his fiance is.

"It's just happened yug. I guess we aren't really made for each other. Please try to understand, I can't tell you my fiance's name and if you really love me please promise me that you will not try to find out about it." Jungkook said carefully as a few tears came out of his eyes too hearing yugyeom sniffles.

"Aren't you going to invite me to your wedding? I thought we were friends once." Yugyeom asked sarcastically.

"Please understand yug."

"I promise whatever you ask, but I will be really curious to meet him one day. You don't believe in my love but I really love you, kookie. I always want your happiness and if you are happy getting married to someone else I will not come out as a barrier." Yugyeom let out stuttering. He accepted that Jungkook didn't love him and never be his ever because Jungkook doesn't believe in relationships. But now he thinks if he would have tried harder, maybe Jungkook would have agreed to marry him. So many regrets in his mind.

"J-just tell me one thing. Are you in l-love with him?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yug. Please calm down. Our marriage is arranged. We don't love each other.." Jungkook let out.