I Got A Person.

It takes all the strength in Jungkook to not roll his eyes at how over excited his family are to go to taehyung's house for dinner. He prayed for them to be less dramatic throughout the whole dinner.

It's his first time going to his in-law's house so Jimin and Somi helped Jungkook in getting dressed properly. He is thankful for it though. Because he wanted to look good. Eun ae also helped him in make up, jungkook didn't say anything, just offered a smile to her.

Taehyung had texted him informing that he was waiting for him. Jungkook replied he will be there soon.

This is the first time they would meet after they were engaged in Dak galbi restaurant. He is a little nervous to meet Taehyung this time, not knowing what to do and how to behave. He already asked somi and jimin to not leave his side.

They reached The Kim Mansion around 7PM. Jungkook was tapping his foot nervously on the floor as they all waited for the door to open.

"Relax a little, kookie." Somi said, grasping Jungkook's hands. "Smile a little. you are looking like you are gonna collapse soon."

"How am I looking?" Jungkook asked for the nth time today.

Jimin, who is standing behind Jungkook, smiled, knowing that Jungkook must be feeling nervous.

"You are looking very beautiful, kook." Jimin whispered slowly. "You are going to take taehyungie hyung's breath away."

It doesn't help at all for Jungkook to calm down his racing heart.

The main door opened. The whole Kim family was there to welcome them.

They all greeted each other. Mrs. Kim literally squeezed Jungkook into her arms. Jungkook hugged her back, smiling. He is very much assumed by everyone's reaction as somehow nobody ever gets excited or shows this much importance to meet him.

After greetings, they are all settled in the living room.

Hyunjin hasn't left his side since he came. He likes kids so it's not a problem. He is enjoying playing with the little kid. only if we leave that sarang has been whining in somi's arms for his attention. At the end he decided to play with both of them. Both kids were sitting on each side of him. He was giving them equal attention, while their elders talked.

Once in a while his eyes have been roaming around discreetly in the living room so many times to find a particular person's head but that person is nowhere to be seen.

"Oh! Seems like Jungkook is very much popular among kids." Jin said, smiling as he sat beside his son on the couch, taking Hyunjin in his lap.

"Kookie will also tell me stories to sleep, like taetae. He promised me." Hyunjin says cutely, as he tries to get out of Jin's arms to go near Jungkook again.

"Of course baby. You just have to wait a little while until kookie uncle starts living in our home." Jin said, unable to keep hyunjin in his arms as he dragged himself to play with jungkook again.

Should he ask Jin hyung about taehyung? Jungkook thinks as he listens to the baby talks of hyunjin and sarang.

"Where is taehyung?" Finally his father asked, Jungkook looked at his in-laws in anticipation of the answer.

"He was all ready and excited for dinner but he got a meeting at the last minute. He is in his study right now. He will be back soon." Mrs. Kim said as she gestured their maid to call taehyung.

Jin smiled, as he saw Jungkook's expression relaxed and how now Jungkook's eyes were following the maid as she ascended the stairs to go to study.

"Don't worry he will be here soon." He whispers in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook snapped his head at Jin with wide eyes, who was giving him a suggestive look. Jungkook wildly shook his head at Jin and looked down, playing with hyunjin toys again to hide the embarrassment of getting caught like this.