Confession.

Silence and awkwardness. That's all jungkook can feel right now.

He was looking everywhere but at the man sitting opposite him while the said man was gawking at his right arms without even blinking.

Didn't he know that it's rude to stare at someone like that.

They both just come to the garden side of jungkook house to talk to each other more privately.

Before that jungkook made everyone gasp with Shock when he came into the living room, wearing a half sleeves white shirt with blue denim jeans. His look is simple, only if his whole right sleeve filled with tattoos wouldn't be on show.

His parents were shocked too because they never saw jungkook full sleeves until now. They knew that jungkook had tattoos, but they haven't see it before.

His mom didn't even let him greet anyone from the Taehyung family and dragged him back to his room.

"Jungkook, why aren't you covering your tattoos. "

Jungkook sighed, he knew his mom would protest about it. Having tattoos is like a taboo in their society. Tattoos aren't considered a good thing.

All his tattoos are very meaningful for him and personal. That's why he always covers them, wearing full sleeves clothes.

But now if taehyung family come their house to see him as their future son in law. They have the right to know his full personality. Because he will be a part of their family.

His tattoos is very important for him. He designed each tattoo by himself. Each tattoo hold different meaning for him.

To his surprise, after convincing his mom, when he came back to the living room and greeted everyone, Taehyung's family didn't say anything to him about his tattoos, moreover they admired them. Jin even asked him the adress of tattoo parler where he get them. Because he also want to get one.

He really liked Taehyung's parents. Jin instantly become like a friend to him. He liked Namjoon personality too.

They hadn't ask him questions like they were interviewing him like their son. They were very humble. His parents also asked so many questions to taehyung about his professions and what he thinks about marriage and all.

He really wanted to pout in frustration when his family including his brothers got totally smitten by Taehyung's charms.

But sarang was just kept glaring at taehyung all the time. Sarang is very sweet. Usually She doesn't put up with so many tantrums, but rather talks to new people very cutely. She was talking to taehyung in her normal cuteness at first but when aecha told her that taehyung will take jungkook away from her. She instantly huffed in annoyance and keep glaring at her throughout all time.

Maybe it was the first time Jungkook wanted to thank Aecha for what she did.

Now they are here, because jimin suggested to their families that jungkook and taehyung should talk in private.

He wanted to smack jimin that time when he blink at him and make a suggestive face.

"So, I suppose Mr Kim. you really don't know about my tattoos. But it's very rude to keep staring at my hand like this. "

Taehyung got embarrassed of being get caught. Well he was really not subtle in looking at them. "Oh. It's just very beautiful. "

"I know Mr. Kim, thankyou I guess. " Jungkook said. Just wanted taehyung to start some conversation, so after that he can also tell his conditions to taehyung.

He is not sure if taehyung would agree with his conditions or not. He will be happier if taehyung denies them and says goodbye to the idea of getting married to jungkook.