Conditions.

Jungkook came back to his room after talking to his parents. When he checked his mobile he found so many missed calls from Jimin. Maybe the news of the marriage proposal had reached to him. 

Instead of calling him back he just put his phone aside. His eyes keep looking at the wall ahead him as he thinks about what just happened today. 

He didn't expect all these things when he woke up today. A tear rolled down his eyes when he recalled what his father had said to him. 

He gets up from his bed and sits on the chair beside his study table. He opened his laptop to see if he gets any email about the approval, if he has chosen the candidates who will get the chance to exhibit their painting in the French art festival which will be held in October, almost two months from now. It will be held in paris. Jimin is the main artist who will exhibit his art there and apart from him others emerging artists will be chosen by the paintings they have sent to the curator company that is handling this whole event. 

Jimin had asked him to send his paintings, so He had sent his best paintings to Hope's Art. 

One of Seoul's most famous curator companies, which is managing the whole project. Jung Hoseok is the CEO of the company. He knows him. He had met him once through Jimin. 

He was hoping to get the email that his art would get chosen. He had worked on it day and night. Also it will be a great opportunity to show his parents that he didn't have to marry now. He can be happy on his own. 

He opened his gmail to see if he got any email about it. His heart was beating fast. Somehow he knows what will happen if his art is not selected. 

He refreshed his gmail again and again but to his luck there was no email about it. 

A slight throbbing start at the sight of his head, when he gets sure that by refreshing his gmail, the email of confirmation will not pop out suddenly. 

He sighs and leans back on his chair, fingers rubbing the other side of his head to reduce the pain somehow. He kept looking at the ceiling, an attempt so that the tears that had gathered in his eyes would not start pouring out of his eyes. 

But the attempt failed because when he closed his eyes in tiredness the tears rolled down on cheeks again wetting it. 

He didn't want to cry. It will make his headache insane. He goes to the bathroom and washes  his face. He just wanted to sleep now, sleep all his tiredness, stress and tensions away. 

He doesn't have time to cry over it as he has to deal with this sudden marriage proposal tomorrow. He went to his bed, his gaze fell on the magazine that was still lying on the nightstand. 

He grabbed it and looked at Taehyung's photo. 

"Why? " He asked as he rubbed his thumb over taehyung's picture. " Why do you want to marry me? " He said as looking at taehyung photo... "Why do you want to make my life more miserable? "

When he thinks about it he understands why Taehyung asked him questions at their first meeting. Was Taehyung planning all this when he met him at the park? Was their meeting intentional, all planned by taehyung? 

He kept the magazine aside and lay on the bed. 

Jimin is getting married. You should marry too now kookie. 

Sudden voice echoed in his mind. How Jimin's mother said that to him. He knows there was not any bad intention behind Jimin's mother. She was not taunting him like so many other people did, since Jimin got married. But he can feel the intention behind Jimin's mother's words. Just like today his dad told him. The pity in their eyes thinking he is not happy in his own house. So he should marry someone and go to his husband's house to find his happiness.