First Meeting.

Sorry for the late update :)

.・゜゜・

"Umm..Hyung, are you sure? This is the right park you mentioned, jungkook comes daily to morning walk?? " Taehyung asked Jin on the phone while looking around the park, it was 6 AM in the morning.

Different ages of people are there, doing exercise, jogging. But he couldn't find the one for whom he came literally to the other side of Seoul.

He asked Jin to find out everything about the Jungkook, the very next day after Jimin's marriage. It took only one day for Jin to find the whole encyclopedia of Jungkook. Because of Taehyung he became a master in digging up information about someone.

He can even open his own matrimony sideside now.

But What jin was unable to found out was - if Jungkook is gay. And if he is single. Both information are very important for Taehyung to know.

"I'm sure tae. He will be there one hundred percent. Which he barely skips his morning routine. "

"But hyung.. I'm here for half an hour now. "

"It's not my fault that out of excitement of meeting him you went there before sunrise. Just wait... . "

Whatever jin said goes over his mind as his gaze goes to the person who just entered the park on cycle.

"Tae.. Tae.. " Jin cut the call when he didn't get any answer. Taehyung didn't even realise it. Mobile is still attached to his ears as he sees Jungkook park his cycle Aside and start jogging around the park with earphones on his ears listening to some music.

Here goes Taehyung again, watching the gorgeous male without blinking his eyes. It's just that Taehyung had never seen anyone like that. Jungkook is grey colour tracksuit.

When Jungkook completed his one lap and came near him again. He starts jogging beside him. Thinking about how to start a conversation.

Jungkook didn't even notice him yet. He just kept jogging looking ahead.

"Hello." He said, taking deep breaths in between. He smacked his head mentally when he noticed Jungkook was wearing earphones so he can't listen to him.

They jogged for fifteen minutes, after that Jungkook did some stretching and exercise. He just watched him sitting at the bench.

Is he behaving like a stalker? No way. But it's so creepy. He himself finds himself creepy watching someone stretching.

Taehyung finally decided to go to him and talk to him. He is not a coward.

Jungkook stopped when he felt someone just come into his space. He didn't say anything but went to the other side and started exercising again. But that someone again came into his space again.

"What do you want? " Jungkook asked, who is staring at him like a pervert. "Hello, mister? Do you have something to say to me? "

His voice. Why is his voice so mesmerizing? Taehyung can listen to it day and night. He can't believe that such a precious angel can be his.

From all the information Jin told him. He can tell that Jungkook is a very kind, determined and hardworking person.

Where was he all those years ? Why didn't he meet him before? They have wasted so much time.