Chapter Six

Today, the weather is horrible. The rain is lashing down, hitting my window hard.

As Mia and I run from my house to my car, we cover our heads, attempting to stay dry. Starting my car, I listen to the relaxing sound of the rain fall. The drive to work felt slow bur in a good way today.

Arriving at the front of the building, I noticed that everyone was stood outside, soaking wet. Rushing over to the crowd, I asked what had happened and someone, I think his name is Tyler, explained that Barry hasn't arrived yet to unlock the doors so we can't get in. "Mia" I hear a familiar voice call.

Jamie runs towards us, his hair sticking to his face as the rain drenches him from head to toe. He holds out his hand when he arrives and hands Mia her bottle "you left it here last night," he pants "thought you might have wanted it". With that, Mia takes the bottle and laughs slightly. "Thank you, Jamie. I was wondering where I had put that"

Its true, Mia had spent around 30 minutes searching my house for the bottle this morning after searching for an hour last night. Jamie looks at me and smiles, slightly tilting his head. I smile weakly at him before turning away to try and talk with someone else.

A phone goes off somewhere closer to the door. After a few minutes, someone speaks "Barry can't make it in today, we all have to go back home". Many complaints can be heard as we all start to head back to our cars. "Jamie, you alright?" Mia looks back at him, seeing that he hadn't moved yet. "I'm fine just that the next bus isn't for at least half an hour so I'm trying to stay as dry as possible.

Mia looks at me and I can tell exactly what she's thinking. "No, absolutely not, Mia. You know that I hate him" she pleads "just drop him off at his house and you never have to talk to him again...except for during your scenes" I sigh dramatically and agree. Mia motions for Jamie to follow us and he glances at me before slowly creeping towards my car.

I really hate Mia sometimes