025 | Going Back Home?

Namjoon

Namjoon.

My brain was clouded with fog as my mouth went dry, trying to come up with a story. Of course, I never killed him. They had to know he was dead.

"Well?" Indigo tapped her foot on the floor. "We are waiting?"

I looked over again, taking deep breaths before I told them utter bullshit. I had to get out of this place and head back to Seoul. All of us will be back home and happy, where we run from hunters, not from our kind.

It's better to hide from them rather than fight your werewolf enemies.

"I didn't mean for it to happen." I started, "The way he came at me when I took back the boy, it all happened too fast. He wouldn't stop trying to attack me, so I let my wolf take over. I never went full wolf, but my flames appeared. They killed him as I strangled him to death. His pack is going to know it was me. He knew too much about my past. I want to keep that behind me!" I explained.

"Namjoon, you've put us all in danger!" Indigo shouted.

"I know but-"

"No! Namjoon! Let me talk." Indigo got louder, causing the rest to scatter downstairs to listen in.

"Woah, what going on here?" Jason asked.

"I need to get everyone aware that we might need to get into shape. We might have to put up a fight before we flee."

"Flee? What?" Jimin called out.

"Namjoon has chucked us into a war. He killed Leo and now the pack will be searching for him." Indigo looked at me angrily as everyone stood in shock.

"Namjoon..."

I never spoke.

Had to stay in character.

I shrugged before walking over and grabbing a bottle of beer from the fridge. "We are moving back to Seoul. Where we belong, there are too many enemies here. Me with Leo's pack and Indigo and Jason's dad. He doesn't give a fuck about them, let's be real. What are we still doing here?" I asked.

"We are here because the hunters were out looking for us in Seoul. What if we were in our wolf form and the hunters caught us? We would be dead, Namjoon. Here, we are safe with others." Jin explained.

I shook my head, "You are wrong. Ever since we introduced ourselves properly with Leo's pack things went downhill but not to blame anyone here." I stared at Jin making him roll his eyes.

"It's not my fault. I thought he was friendly at the start. How would I know he was your ex-friend? It's a small world."

"Let's not fight amongst ourselves." Jungkook stepped into the circle we created.

"He's right." Taehyung agreed, "What Namjoon did was unforgivable for his pack, they will be out for his head... I agree with Namjoon, we need to go. For our safety."

"I like it here better." Jimin whined, "The snow here, you don't get it like this at home."

Indigo agreed with Taehyung, "Jason, mum would want to know we are back."

Jason nodded. "I wonder if she still hangs around with that scary hunter. I was planning on going back, anyway. Brendon has been texting me nonstop since I've been here."

"Well, that settles it then... we are leaving tomorrow, go pack," I ordered before walking away. I turned around to see them all frown, "Why are we going so soon?" Indigo asked, "Give us at least two days to pack and say goodbye to this place."

I shook my head. "It's too dangerous. Come on let's go." I held out my hand for her to take.

She walked over as she walked in front of me, dodging my hand. I smirked, knowing I was getting out of this place. I was going somewhere Leo wouldn't think of getting me.

For now, I had to keep talking as if Leo was gone. He knew too much about me. By now, I'm sure he told him to pack about my flames. He hid it quite well, that he knew.

If I stayed here any longer, my pack would lose me.

Indigo

I paced to the room in anger. I wasn't angry that we had to leave, I was quite relieved. I didn't want to move here in the first place. It's the fact he killed Leo. He killed another Alpha, he killed someone.

We were running instead of fighting. It's stupid. This pack was strong, and the boys were brave. They would fight anything, but why was Namjoon running from this pack? It didn't make sense.

"Why, tomorrow? We should be given a twenty-four-hour notice, not a night. It's midnight in two hours Namjoon. Once we sleep, it'll be time for us to leave!" I huffed. "I can't stress thinking I've left something here."

Namjoon walked out to the hallway and looked both ways before shutting the door after him.

"Indigo, baby. Listen to me." He knelt in front of me. "Don't tell them what I'm about to tell you, I beg." He searched for my reaction before he sighed.

"He's not dead. I did give him a good few punches but sadly, he's still living. Once I punched him, he never punched me back, so I kept hitting him since he threatened me. His men got in the way, so I walked away. Please don't say a word to any of the boys, I mean it!" He got up and walked over to reach for his suitcase, which still had a tag on it.

"But-" I was speechless.

"Why say he is dead?" I whispered.

"I need to leave. The whole pack will know that I'm like my dad now. They will be after me to kill me. If my dad didn't stand a chance with them, I won't either. They'll kill me like they killed my dad. I want to live, in Indigo. I want to live so I can be with you, so I'm making the wise decision on moving away. They won't know the part of Seoul I own, they won't find me."

"Are you sure?" I worriedly asked.

"You have my word, Indigo. I will be safe, this pack will be safe. The only thing is that we are running back to the hunters, but since we have been gone, surely they would have stopped searching." He smiled, I tried to smile back but failed, I was scared.

"Okay, got it, I won't say a word." I zipped my mouth shut, feeling even more relieved he never actually killed someone.

"I love you so much, do you know that?" Namjoon lightly pushed me against the bed as I dropped the clothes that were in my hands, letting out a chuckle. I looked up, staring at him as he put his arms out supporting himself on top of me.

"And I love you too." I smiled before locking our lips together. I felt him grip me tighter as his hands went underneath my top moving their way up.

"You're too perfect for me," Namjoon whispered into my ear as I bit my lip trying not to give him a reaction feeling my face heat up.

"Namjoon!" Jimin yelled from the hall. He groaned, hearing Jimin interrupt our moment. He got up and opened the door to see Jimin holding up some of Namjoon's old paintings.

"Are you taking these? What should we do with them?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon shook his head, "Chuck them out. They aren't my best work." I sat up as my eyes widened. "Namjoon, no! These are good, you can't just get rid of them!" I argued, taking the painting out of Jimin's hand, "I'll take it with me, I'll keep it."

"You don't have to do that. I can paint you something better."

"No. I like this. Now hurry up, we have a busy day tomorrow." I winked.

"Yes, boss." Jimin saluted before walking away. I looked down at the painting one more time before putting it to the side and started again picking up the clothes that I had dropped on the floor and opened the suitcase.