024 | Bloody Hands

Indigo

Indigo

I sat with Jason and Jin in the spare room as I tried my best to explain everything that happened during my visit.

"Was he angry?" Jason asked.

I shrugged, "I would assume so, I left before I could hear what they were talking about. Namjoon stormed into the car apologising about taking me to him." I sighed.

Jin just stared into space in deep thought, he slightly looked over with a nod, "I'm glad he never caused any damage to the house. We don't need enemies right now, I think we have plenty of them."

"What are we going to do? Dad has witnessed Namjoon's flames, Indigo, this is bad." Jason nervously said. I had nothing to say, I was speechless. I know this was bad, he wasn't going to sit quiet about this, especially with Claudia in the house.

"Do you think I can go over there and try to talk to him about it?" He added.

I shook my head, "No, it could make the matters worse. You can say anything and he might twist it. He will make us look bad. I just know it."

"He's our dad, Indigo. Our blood, he won't do anything that will harm us."

"Blood has nothing to do with trust Jason, I don't trust him right now related or not, how he treated Namjoon to burst out like that is not okay."

Jason pulled me into a hug as he gently rubbed his hands over my back, "It's gonna be okay, he should know better. I need to go back to him tomorrow. If he mentions anything at all, I will tell you, okay?"

I looked up and nodded. "Okay. I better find Namjoon. You two have fun." I got up and waved goodbye.

I walked downstairs to see Yoongi sitting at the dining table with Jimin

"Have you guys seen Namjoon?" I asked.

"Us?" Jimin rose from his chair. "Yoongi, have we seen Namjoon around?" He hesitantly looked over.

Yoongi got up and put his hand over Jimin's mouth as he shook his head, "We haven't. Jimin's just acting weird right now, I don't know what's up with this idiot nowadays." Yoongi laughed before nudging Jimin's side, making him groan in pain.

"Uh alright, if you see Namjoon around, tell him I'm looking for him, okay?"

Jimin broke free exhaling, gaining more air into his lungs that he was desperately needing. He looked over, glaring at Yoongi as he stood with a smirk.

"Okay, Indigo," Yoongi replied before I walked away.

I rolled my eyes making my way into the living room, I sat down on the sofa chair and got myself comfortable scrolling through the channels.

Nothing was on that caught my eye so I settled on the news station. Same old things were said, the weather was getting bad now, a snow storm was heading our way which wasn't that good.

The sound of the door slamming made me jump out of my thoughts as Namjoon fearfully walked towards the kitchen as fast as he could completely ignoring me.

"Namjoon?" I called out

Nothing.

"Namjoon?" I got up and followed him into the kitchen. "Why are you ignoring me?" I raised my voice.

He stopped walking and held onto the kitchen door. I looked at his hands, blood trailed down staining the white doors as he slowly turned around.

My eyes widened as a strong gasp left my mouth, noticing him covered in blood. "What the hell happened?" I worriedly walked forward.

"I'm fine, I fell walking, I'm fine." He repeated.

"I don't believe you Namjoon. What happened? Is this your blood?"

He stood silent before he shook his head. "It's Leo's. I did what I had to do."

"That's it? That's all you're giving me? How is that Leo's? What did you do Namjoon?" I panicked as I followed him to the sink, watching him was his hands. The clear water turned to blood swirling around in the sink as Namjoon still refused to speak.

"I only have days until they find me. I need to get my pack into shape to fight." He ignored my question and continued scrubbing the blood off.

Yoongi walked into the kitchen with a reaction like mine. "Namjoon, what's going on?" He questioned.

"I did it. We are almost free from the monstrosity of this place, we are almost at peace." Namjoon chuckled, "I killed him."

My stomach churned while I just stared at Namjoon pleading that he was joking around, but I don't think he was.

"Namjoon, tell us what happened."