Head over heels

Emma,
I have been standing in front of the mirror for over an hours, trying on different outfits in hopes of finding the one that is perfect. Florence and I have been hanging out a lot over the past month or so and last week she asked me out on a date. Thus I've been getting ready for a good three hours.

"You should were the skimpy one, chicks dick that." Scarlett says, entering my room.

"MOM, you did not just say that??!

"You are so head over heels for her." she giggles.

"Mom i know I'm in trouble, I'm an addict.
I'm addicted to this girl, she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl.
But even worse I can't stop calling her, she's all I want en more.
I mean damnnn what's not to adore. "

"Good to know that I have that effect on you too" Florence says aparing into the doorway with a big smirk across her face. 

"FlOO, you're here??! already, who let you in? MOm why didn't you warn me ?" I go on startled. 

"Don't worry about it Emma, it's okay, but you're mom was wrong you should wear this tonight, I bet no one will be able to keep their eyes off you." Florence sais making me very aware that I am in only my undergarment and bh. 

A deep crimson red spreads across my cheeks as I quickly search for something to cover up with. After some stumbling and amused smiles I finally find a towel. Scarlett who has become best friends with Florence gives her a fake glare and leaves the room. Leaving just florence and me standing there with this awkward tension in the air. I mean we had kissed a couple of times but this was different. Before I could process what was happening Florence lips met mine. The kiss quickly grew more intense and somehow my towel that I once held in my hands was no longer there. 

"EMMA, FLorence, you are going to be late!!" we hear yelling from downstairs. I sight a breath as Florence lips leave mine. She packs my lips a few more times before grabbing my hand and dragging me downstairs. 

"Florence what are you doing, I need to get dressed. Wait, this isn't funny I'm not going out like thi... " I giggle trying to get back to my room. But as soon as we reach downstairs i'm faced with an incredible looking red bodysuit. I am fucking speechless. 

"Go on put it on, I want to see how good you'll look into it." Flo whispers in my ear', making me blush.

We were perfectly matching, with her in a beautiful red dress making me wonder what kind of fancy dinner there was in store for us. 

***

Florence
"This is so good, how can something be this good? " Emma mumbled with her mouth full. 

"Just don't choke on it." I laughed earning me a pout from Emma.

After having an amazing main course it was time for dessert but to put it mildly I was going crazy. Emma had been biting her lip every now and then. And I couldn't think about anything but taking her right here and now. 

"Take a picture it will last longer." Emma smiled, snapping me out my daze. My cheeks turning bright pink as I was caught staring at her. 

"Uhm so Em, I was thinking we could do dessert at my place, my mom and dad are out of town and you know, I was just.." my rambling gets caught off by a giggling Emma, "Of Course that sounds lovely" she answers after a bit. 

Short chapter I know, this next chapter is going to be the final chapter. Warning for those who don't like sexual content stop reading here. The next chapter will contain graphic language. 

xxx