Chapter 2

Ponk woke up and got dressed. He walked downstairs and started cooking himself some breakfast. He finished eating and got into his car and picked Dream up. They got to the park and sat down.

"Has George ever texted you back?" Ponk asked "no so I'm not texting him" Dream said.

They started talking when Dream heard his phone go off and saw that George was calling. He answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey Dream" "what's up George?" "Sorry I didn't answer yesterday" "what were you doing?" "Hanging out with friends" "ok" "what are you doing right now?" "Me and Ponk are at the park talking, you're on speaker by the way" "ok, that's cool, I miss you" "yep" "is everything alright?" "Yep" "I feel like something's wrong" "I'm fine."

They started talking then hung up.

"I think that was mean" Ponk said "I feel like he's cheating on me" Dream said.

Ponk hugged him and he hugged back.

With George

George opened his door and saw the guy he was cheating on Dream with.

"Hi baby" he said "hi" George said.

They started kissing and made it to the room and started doing the deed. They finished. George laid down tired and his boyfriend kissed him and he kissed back.

"So have you broke up with Dream yet?" He asked "no, I need to, I hate doing this to him, he's sweet and kind" George said "call him" he said

George called Dream and he answered.

"Hey George" "hey Dream, why don't you call me baby anymore?" "Because you don't seem like you're still in love with me" "I need to tell you something, I'm with somebody else" "so you were cheating on me?" "Yes, I'm sorry."

Dream hung up and George sighed.

With Dream

"What happened?" Ponk asked "George was cheating on me and just broke up with me" Dream said crying.

Ponk hugged him and he hugged back. Ponk brought him home and he looked at him.

"Come cuddle with me for tonight" Dream said "of course" Ponk said.

They got into his house and his parents and sister saw him and Ponk. Dream held Ponk's hand and brought him to his room. They walked in and laid down and fell asleep cuddling.