Chapter 4

Ponk and Dream woke up and got dressed. They got into the car and went to the park and saw George and Sam.

"Great, he had to bring Sam" Ponk said.

They got out and walked over to them.

"What did you wanna talk about George?" Dream asked "I'm sorry for everything I did" George said "you cheated on me with our bully" Dream said.

George stood up and hugged Dream. Dream hesitated but hugged back.

"Sam's not making you do this is he?" Dream asked "no, I didn't even know he was doing this until this morning" Sam said "I really am sorry" George said "you're gonna have to earn my trust back" Dream said.

Dream grabbed Ponk and left. George looked down and Sam hugged him but he moved his hands.

"I was so stupid, you ruined my relationship with him" George said "you wanted this relationship because you complained he didn't want to have sex with you" Sam said.

Dream overheard them and walked to them.

"You cheated on me because I wouldn't have sex with you?" Dream asked "yes he did" Sam said "I have been raped, it's not my fault that I'm not ready " Dream said crying.

Ponk hugged him.

"I'm sorry Dream, I wish you told me that" George said "I have, you never listened " Dream said.

Dream and Ponk left and Ponk dropped him off and went home himself. He went to bed and fell asleep.