Chapter 8

Ponk woke up with a headache and saw Dream asleep and saw that they had no clothes on. Ponk got into boxers and Dream's hoodie and walked downstairs and started watching TV. Dream walked downstairs in his boxers and saw Ponk in his hoodie.

"My head hurts" Dream said "same" Ponk said.

Dream sat down next to him.

"What happened last night and why was I naked this morning?" Dream asked "apparently we drank too much and got drunk then we had sex" Ponk said "oh" Dream said "I do it everytime, if I'm upset I drink, I just don't usually have somebody to drink with me but everytime I do we end up getting drunk and having sex" Ponk said "so it's not your first time?" Dream asked "nope" Ponk said "not mine either, the drinking was but not sex" Dream said.

Ponk laughed.

"My first time was with my ex girlfriend which is named Sam" Dream said "you have an ex girlfriend named Sam?" Ponk asked "yeah then a few months after our break up I got kidnapped and was raped then I got together with George" Dream said.

Ponk hugged Dream and he hugged back.

"You should leave at some point" Ponk said "you're wearing my hoodie" Dream said "you can have it back, the sex was a mistake" Ponk said "ok" Dream said.

Ponk took off the hoodie and gave it to Dream. He put it on and went to the bedroom and grabbed his pants and put them on and walked out and went to his house. Ponk walked to his room and got into some clothes and started cooking breakfast and started eating. He got into his car and started driving to school. He got there and saw Dream and the others.

"Hey guys" Ponk said "hey Ponk" Sapnap said.

They did their handshake and laughed. Ponk just looked at Dream and Dream looked away. Karl and Sapnap were looking at them.

"What happened between y'all?" Sapnap asked "nothing" Ponk said "ok" Karl said.

They got to their classes and then school finished. Ponk got to his car when Dream stopped him.

"Dream, the sex was a mistake" Ponk said "I know, at least to you it was, I don't think it was" Dream said "I like Sam and you know that" Ponk said "he bullies us" Dream said "I think I can change him" Ponk said "whatever, I'm leaving, Karl and Sapnap's taking me home" Dream said "ok" Ponk said.

Ponk got into the car and got home and started crying. He went to bed and fell asleep.