Chapter 10

Dream woke up and got dressed. He went to the kitchen and saw the keys. He saw a note and read it.

We know what happened to your friend so we're giving you the keys to an extra car and you can drive that to school
-mom and dad

Dream smiled and grabbed the keys. He got into the car and drove to school. He got there and heard rumors on why Ponk jumped out of the window.

"You alright Dream?" Sapnap asked "are y'all hearing the rumors?" Dream asked "yeah, everybody thinks he did it because of Sam and his friends" Karl said.

They got to their class and started learning.

"Good morning everyone, what happened yesterday to Ponk was a tragedy and I hope he gets better, we are going to make get well soon cards and we'll send them to his family, make sure you write your names on it so he knows who it's by" the teacher said.

They started writing them and finished and gave them to the teacher. Class finished and they got to lunch.

"I hate everything" Dream said "same" Karl said.

Dream grabbed his lunch tray and threw it away and sat back down.

"You didn't even eat anything" Sapnap said "I'm not hungry" Dream said.

Dream saw everybody talking about Ponk and laughing about it. Dream stood on the table and everybody looked at him.

"Stop with the rumors about Ponk, he jumped because of y'all, because y'all were bullying him and y'all don't even care" Dream said.

Dream got down and went to the bathroom followed by Sapnap, Karl, Sam, and his friends. They walked in and saw Dream crying.

"What are y'all doing in here?" Dream asked.

Karl turned around and saw Sam and his friends.

"Wondering how you were so confident to do that" Sam said "fuck off" Dream said.

Dream grabbed Karl and Sapnap and they left. Dream got into his car and got to the hospital and saw the cards they wrote and went through the other ones and found Sam's card.

I hope you die, it would be funny
-Sam

Dream threw it away and looked at Ponk. Ponk woke up and saw Dream.

"Dream" Ponk said "hey" Dream said "what happened?" Ponk asked "you tried to kill yourself because of Sam and his friends" Dream said "it wasn't because of them, it was because of the comments on Twitter" Ponk said.

Dream hugged him and he hugged back.

"I hate myself " Dream said "why?" Ponk asked "because I was mad that you thought us having sex was a mistake" Dream said.

Ponk hugged him and he hugged back. He saw Sam and told Dream. Dream turned around.

"What do you want Sam?" Dream asked "I couldn't help but overhear that y'all have had sex" Sam said "we were drunk" Dream said.

Sam laughed.

"Where's my card that I wrote to him?" Sam asked "in the trash, I read it and I threw it away because it's bullshit that you want him to die" Dream said "I'm sorry" Sam said.

Ponk was surprised and so was Dream.

"I'm sorry for bullying y'all, I'm gonna leave now" Sam said.

Dream kissed Ponk's head and left. Ponk fell asleep.