Chapter 11

Ponk woke up and the doctor walked in.

"You're free to go" the doctor said.

Ponk got his clothes and changed into them. He walked out and saw Sam.

"What's up?" Ponk asked "you leaving?" Sam asked "yeah" Ponk said "I can take you home" Sam said "thanks" Ponk said.

They got into the car and got to Ponk's house.

"I really am sorry" Sam said.

Ponk kissed him and he was shocked but kissed back.

Ponk pulled apart from him and they looked into each other's eyes.

"I should leave, I start school tomorrow" Ponk said "of course" Sam said.

Sam drove away and Ponk walked in.

"Hi mum" Ponk said "hey, how are you?" His mom asked "good" Ponk said.

Ponk went to his room and got his computer and started searching something up. He found what he was looking for and bought it. He put on Netflix and started watching a show when there was a knock at the door.

"Ponk, there's a package here" his mom yelled.

Ponk walked downstairs and grabbed it and opened it. He put it back into the box and taped it up and walked downstairs and grabbed his keys. He got into his car and drove to Sam's house. He got there and knocked. Sam opened it and he gave Sam the box. Sam opened it and saw the gift.

"I wanted to buy you something to appreciate your apology and for you bringing me home" Ponk said "thanks" Sam said.

Ponk was about to leave when Sam stopped him.

"What's up?" Ponk asked.

Sam walked over to him and kissed him and he kissed back.

"See you at school tomorrow" Sam said "bye" Ponk said.

Ponk got into the car and left and went home. He went to bed and fell asleep.

This is what the mug looks like