Chapter 9

Ponk woke up and saw the comments from Twitter talking about how he's ugly to them wanting him to die. Ponk was upset and opened his window. He walked into his room and breathed in and out. He jumped and Dream heard something. He walked out with Karl and Sapnap and saw Ponk on the ground. Dream ran to him and was crying.

"Sapnap, call 911" Dream said.

Sapnap called 911 and told them what happened and the address and the ambulance got there. They got him in and Dream chose to ride with him. They got to the hospital and they got him in a room. Dream was crying when Sapnap and Karl got there and hugged him.

"Dream" the doctor said.

Dream looked at them.

"He's on life support but also he has self harm scars, you can go see him now" the doctor said.

They walked in and Dream sat down beside Ponk.

"I know you probably can't hear me but I never thought that the sex we had was a mistake, I know even if you do I will always be your friend and I'm sorry for being mean about it, I know you're in love with our bully" Dream said.

Sapnap and Karl were shocked.

"Sex?" Sapnap asked "me and Ponk were drunk and we ended up having sex" Dream said.

Dream kissed his head and looked at Karl and Sapnap. They hugged him and they left and went home. Ponk's parents ran in and asked for their son. They got to his room and were crying because he was on life support.

"My baby" his mom said.

They started talking to him and wanting him to wake up. They left and went home and went to bed.