Insert 6

Kalechi
I woke up to find Smangaliso standing over me looking at me with his full on suit ready to tackle the world looking handsome as ever. His hazel eyes concentrated on me.
Smanga: Hi
Me: Hi
Smanga: i was conflicted between wanting to wake you and not bothering you.
Me: Oh
Smanga: am leaving for an early meeting and I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together.
Me: What time you usually have your lunch?
Smanga: Around one.
I grabbed my ipad and looked at today schedule and 1 was free its just before the interview.
Me: Its okay with me. Its just before the interview.
Smanga: where you having the interview.
I looked at the schedule and its showed at the library at the east wing.
Me: East wing library
Smanga: We will drive back together.
Me: cool.
He stood there and I looked at him. He really was handsome and easy to be around. I got up from the bed and stood there in that big bed and kissed his cheek. He looked at me confused.
Me: my mom kisses my dad cheek every morning before he leaves and every time he enters the house.i figured it what married people do
Smanga: Oh
Me: Is it okay with you

Smangaliso
Is she kidding me, its perfect.
Me: Yeah. Ill see you at lunch
Kalechi: cool
She jumped on the bed and smiled. I think she likes the bed more than me. Maybe am just being stupid but i felt a sense of calmness when am near her. I walked out of the room and stood there touching my cheek. I smiled like a stupid person and walked out of the door with Sbo standing outside.
Sbo: You 2 minute late
Me: That what happens when you get a goodbye kiss on your cheek.
He roared with laughter.
Sbo: seriously?
Me: right here.
Sbo: why?
Me: that her idea of marriage. She idolises her parents marriage
Sbo: hmmm, want me to investigate them so you know what you might go through
Me: No , she wouldn't be the chosen one if she was that bad
Sbo: You going to tell her of your powers?
Me: Uhm after I know what hers?
Sbo: You mean she might have powers?
Me: Do you know a normal person with silver hair? Silver bro!!! Not white or pink or red but Silver.
We got to the main house and found my dad by the foyer wearing tennis clothes.
Dad: you cheer today
Me:am I?
Dad: yes,you have a bounce on your steps
Sbo: it's amazing how a kiss on your cheek can do to a mans ego
Me: seriously bro
Sbo: what?
Dad laughed as we walked out of the house to go to the tennis court.

Kalechi
I finished bathing and walked out of the room made the bed just as the door bell rang and I walked out of the bedroom to the door.
A white lady walked in looking smart with a guy with so many clothes.
Her: Your highness
Me: Yes
Her: Am cher you stylist
Me: My what?
Her: Stylist. We going to see what suits you and will use that idea to pick your clothes.
I looked at her assistant. Just than Luyanda walked in.
Luyanda: Your highness
I hugged her.
After an hour of picking things i like and clothes she thought will suit me I was finally dressed in a back denim and white Tshirt and a black and white blazer and she advise to do a sleek bun at the back and white Adidas sneakers . I looked classy and casual at the same time. I thanked her as she packed and left.
Luyanda: You have the signing at 9.
Me: that 20 minutes time. I can grab something to eat
Luyanda: sure, ill call in advance for them to make something light for you.
Me: Thank you.
We walked towards the kitchen

Smangaliso
I walked in Khaya office and found him alone.
Khaya: thanks for coming
Me: Thanks for handling this. Where do I sign.
Khaya: Just give me a few moment to prepare your documents. Just than she walked in and lord my world stopped. She looked like a super model.
Me: Hi
I don't know what pushed me to giving her a kiss on her forehead but I did and I watched her blush.
Kalechi: Hi
You wouldn't say its been 2 and half hours since if seen her and now this transformation.
Me: You coping
Kalechi: This is my second meeting. So far so good and you?
Me: 5th meeting.
Khaya came back looking at us smiling.
Khaya: so basically this is an agreement that you both in customary marriage and are the king and Queen of kwantabazinhle and that you( me) and you( kalechi) are bounded as one and that you share everything that the government or sponsors send to the royal home equally. Oh and that you you will be married on community of property.
Are we clear?
Me: Yes
Kalechi: Yes
He handed us the pens and we signed and he gave us our papers to keep.
Luyanda: You meeting the Queen mother at 10.
She nodded and looked at me for a second.
Me: What?
Kalechi: can't believe you my husband
Me: why
Kalechi: its just hitting me now that am married.
Me: Well i promise not to be a headache
Kalechi: Ill like to think am not a headache too but iv been told I can be annoying at times
Me: Ill let you know when you start to be a headache
Kalechi: Well let me go meet your mother
Me: Good luck
Kalechi: Thank you
She got on her toes since i was a little taller than her and she kissed my cheek and left. I turned and walked away.
Sbo: your wife bro has that innocence around her
Me: i know
Sbo: You lucky
Me: Well thank you

Queen mother
I watched her walked to the garden with her beautiful hair in a bun. She was extraordinary woman. She smiled and sat across from me in a position that required respect from me without her uttering a word.
Me: You look wonderful
Kalechi: Thank you and so do you
I smiled at her.
Me: I wanted to meet you because I thought I should let you know that we are so happy that you here, if you need anything at all. Come to me and I promise to be as just as I can be.
Kalechi: Thank you for welcoming me.
Me: How are you finding the change?
Kalechi: not as bas as iv imagined it.Smangaliso is an amazing man.
I looked at her shocked. That a first.
Me: My Smangaliso?
Kalechi: Yes.
Me: oh I did not expect that, his not really a people person.
Kalechi:Iv noticed
Me: nervous about the tiny interview later?
Kalechi: Not really, Smangaliso promised to be there
Me: Wait!!!iv asked him more than 100 times to sit with at least one news group and he has declined.
I looked at her smiling at least she making strides with him and has accepted him as he is.
Me: we have to pick a wedding date. A celebration  of this union with our people
Kalechi: something simple.
Me: what you have in mind.
Kalechi: can I speak to smanga about it first than come back to you?
Me: of cause
We had our little tea conversing on little things giving her pointers on things and she indulged me and listened with a big bright smile on her face. When we were done she hugged me and that warmed me up making me fall deeper in love with her....