Insert 24

Bokang
I looked at the text just as the guard walked in.
Me: What?
Guard: The king was arrested by the military today
Me: What?
I read the text saying she cant come something came up.I sent one letting her know that its okay to text when she available again.

Smanga
We got to one of the hotels here and the took me to the basement. As soon as that happened i knew i was meeting the head of security himself. I activated the watch for recording and tracking.

Sbo
My phone vibrated and I looked at it to see a red light and I knew shit just got real so I drove as fast as I could to the palace. I got there ran up the stair to the room that Smanga has as his office punched in the code and got in. I called the guys.
Danger: We are flying over
Me: Okay. Ill prep everything

Kalechi
We drove in the heavily guarded parking lot.Segun took out a gun.
Me: What that for?
Segun: Protection.
Me:There is 8 of them and there is one of you what that going to do?
Luyanda: Maybe we should wait. Maybe this isnt an arrest.
Me: I need to get in. Stay here please.

Smanga
I was in the room waiting as I heard footsteps.
The doors opened and I smelt him before he could talk.
Me: Commander Xulu
He laughed his scary laugh and walked to me.
Commander: How did you know its me?
Me: I smelt you the minute you walked in.
Commander: I see. Good to see you
Me: I wouldn't say the same. I lifted my cuffed hands
Commander: Wouldn't want you changing and ripping my boys apart. I laughed because he knew my gifts and he knew them very well.
Me: So now that you can see they in one piece can you?
I lifted my hands and he undid my hands as the four guys pointed guns at me and am pretty sure they had tranquilliser in them.
Me: When did we get to this stage?
Commander: Am sorry just following protocol.
Me: Oh
Commander: you know we cant really arrest you without the whole world turning into a world war
Me: Than why am I here?
Just as he was about to answer a panicked voice came over the inter com.
Voice: We have a situation at the front. The commander switched on the TV and there she was with her hair flying everywhere and guns on air and a group of guys pushed to the wall.
Me: That will be my wife. I grinned as her powers were full force and I saw man who have jumped over a river full of crocodiles look scared.

Luyanda
I was both scared and fascinated by her powers. Iv heard the myths and speculations. But here I was witnessing it full force her powers. She had them stuck to the wall with just a sweep of her hands they guns were flying from they hands.
Kalechi: Now that we have established that we use no guns let start over again. Hi.
They guys looked at her as if she crazy.
Me: I believe the Queen just greeted you.
They looked at me as if am crazy as more man ran out of the doors. She smiled and raised her hands and the guns got stuck together flying.
Kalechi: As I was saying, no guns. Now who is kind enough to show me the way to my husband?

Segun
To say I wasn't scared is an understatement.
One skinny guy lifted his hand and she smiled at him and he led us through. Just like that no one was hurt yet here we are making our way to the king. Iv seen what she could do but this!! This was too much!.