Insert 20

We drove to the kids house we were silent as We were now driving into deep words.
Me: are we lost?
Smanga: No.
Just than a small house came to view surrounded tress everywhere. It looked like a horror movie.
Smanga: I think its best I change to my form
Me: Okay
Smanga: Ill be around okay. I can hear you no matter how soft you speak ill hear you. I nodded as he opened the door and rolled off to the forest. I got out of the car and walked to house. And right than a big tall man walked out and stood there looking at me with so much anger.

Smanga
I was in my lion form standing at a distance that I can jump him and break his neck if he does anything towards her

Kalechi
Me: Am sorry to drop at you unannounced.
I raised my hands to show i mean no harm.
He looked at me so angry still.
Him: They my kids
Me: I never said they not
Him: You going to take them away from me and they my kids. Mine.
He roared at me.
I kept quiet looking at him than I just froze as I saw his hair.
Me: Your hair
He stopped and looked at me for a while and kept quiet.
Me: Clearly you know who I am but I don't know who you are
He kept quiet.
Me: Are you going to talk to me or not?
Him: Tell your husband to back off.
Me: Am okay babe.
And just like that he Sprinted out of the woods with his white fur flying and landed next to me in his majestic form looking at me.

In a distance
I closed my eyes and looked at them again. Yes I just saw a big white lion and I just saw it change into her husband. Yes Bokang paid me to follow her but whatever his planning its not going to end well and the money his paying me is not enough for me to be killed by a white lion. I packed my things and ran as fast my feet can to the car

Kalechi
I looked at the guy
Him: Your powers are slowly showing themselves
Me: I only have the powers to see the past and present and future
Him: I only see the future. I saw this day the day my kids were born.
Me: You never told me your name
Him: Segun
Me: Nice to meet you. Is it okay for us to talk.
He looked at my husband and pointed to the bench by the side so I went there with him and sat my husband not so far off.
Segun: he can change back to his form. I can't hurt you even if I wanted too you way powerful than both of us combined.
I saw my husband change and he looked at him.
Smanga: Smanga
Segun: Yeah yeah. I take it you meet my kids
Me: Yes
Segun: Get this straight. They are my kids. Not his, not yours but mines
Me: And I never said they not. Am just here to...
Segun: Take them away
Me: Look. Am not sure what you saw and be angry all you want but I also want what best for YOUR kids.
Segun: I raised them by myself when my wife died giving birth to them. Iv been there from day one.
I tried to raise my hand to touch him giving him comfort and he bolted from me
Segun: Don't touch me
Me: I was...
Segun: I know what you can do with a simple touch.
Smanga: You a very angry man.
Segun turned to look at him fuming and Smangaliso was calm as a cucumber.
Me: Guys calm down.
They both turned to look at me.
Me: Look, am not saying you are a bad father but those kids need me as much as they need you and you know that.
Segun: You not taking them away from me.
Me: am not
Now that shocked him and Smanga looked at me.
Segun: You not? I saw it in my visions
Me: Those kids adore you. I can never hurt them like that.
Segun: Than why you here
Smanga: tell us from the beginning about you and why you hiding here
Segun: who said am hiding
Smanga: everything about you screams hiding.
Me: can you two stop.
They both looked at me and I don't know what came on me but I jumped on Segun and closed my eyes and everything about him and his kids came crushing on me like a waterfall as he was pushing me away resisting me touching him.
I finally moved from him and looked at him.
Me: Am not asking you but am taking you and the kids away from here. Talk back to me or fight me on this. You know very well what am capable off.
That silent both of them.
Me: Now Segun this is my husband. You will treat him with the same respect you treat me and babe behave!!!
I looked at them and turned going to the most dirty house if ever seen picked up the blanket that the twins never sleep without and got our of the house. I walked a distance and turned looking at it. I rubbed my hands together and a small fire built up between my hands and i made it into a small ball than threw it on the house making it catch on fire and burn down with Segun screaming.
Me: You are homeless now, meaning you staying with us. Now get in the car before i burn you alive.
Everyone was quiet as they got in the car

Smangaliso
I don't know what she saw but after hugging him her whole aura changed. I know she was going to tell me what she saw. But for now am just going to support her and see where it leads.
And did she really just built a fire with her two hands?
I focused on the road as we were driving.
Kalechi: Can we pass to town and buy the kids some clothes with they dad?
Me: Sure.
We drove to town in silence got to Woolworth as she picked random clothes and socks. I was pushing one trolley full of everything the kids needs and Segun was pushing one trolley of his things that she got him. We got to the till point and I paid. We moved the things to the car. I looked at Segun silence and I saw a tear escape his eye.
Segun: Thank you. He said after sometime and Kalechi turned and looked at him.
Me: next time you lay your hand on Senzo. Ill kill you with my bare hands. Do you understand?
He nodded and she turned and looked ahead. We got home and walked to our house and both Segun and I followed her. She turned and looked at Segun.
Kalechi: For now until we figure out things you going to be part of my security detail. Where ever i go you there. Got it?
Segun nodded. She looked at me for approval and I nodded.
Kalechi: Good. Ill show you the room that you will be using and introduce you to the other team members and we will talk about your salary.
Segun: My kids?
Kalechi: We will talk about it after Smanga and I talk. For now feel free to make yourself at home and ill get Mavis to make something for you. Smanga will show you your quarters. She turned and left me and him looking at each other.
Me: about you laying a hand on Senzo?
Segun: It was only once and a mistake. I wont do it again.
Me: I know. About her killing you
Segun: she is capable of it you saw what she did with her hands.
Me: What powers she has?
Segun: What power doesn't she have? Is the question you should be asking yourself.....