Insert 25

Luyanda
It was like we were in a movie. Walking down the corridors anyone with a gun stuck to the wall with they guys flying above them. The Queen hair flying everywhere. I didn't notice i was holding tight Segun hand until he whispered
"You breaking my hand"
I quickly let go but he held it in a more comfortable way. His left was holding a gun just incase the Queen misses something which I doubt.

Smanga
Commander: What the hell
Me: God luck explaining yourself to my wife
He turned looking at me scared out of his mind. Am not sure which was he more afraid off me or her. The door opened and there she was looking like a vixen. Power oozing from her.

Sbo
Somehow we managed to drive to the hotel gun blazing only to find soldiers with guns flying above they head and they stuck to the wall.
Danger: and than?
Soldier: The woman with the white hair
Me: Kalechi? The Queen?
He nodded and I swallowed i hope she not a lion like her husband. I can only take one supernatural being not two
K-man: So she like froze you to the spot?
They nodded
K-man: no pain? Just stuck?
They nodded
K-man: Yourl are lucky it wasn't her husband or else you all were going to be dead. Let go guys.

Smanga
She looked around and raised her hands and I watched as guns stuck to the ceiling. She walked to me and held the metal cuffs and I watched them melt than hugged her as she threw herself on me.
Kalechi: You okay?
Me: Yeah
Kalechi: I was worried and panicking. Did they tell you what happening?
Me: not yet.
She turned and looked at the shaken Commander. I watched her smile and extend her hand for him.
Kalechi: Kalechi Queen of kwantabazinhle.
Commander looked at me and her hand. I knew she was touching him to know what brought him here. I touched her hand.
Me: She wont melt you although that could be fun.
Kalechi: oh sorry about all this she pointed to the guns and guards. She walked closer and touched his shoulder and closed her eyes.
Kalechi: His here because they know about your connections to the underworld and that you are Mr S
The commander looked at her shocked.
Kalechi: You help or you dragged via the media with all your illegal activities since they know they can't kill you
Me: thanks
I turned to find the team in formation walking guns blazing and they stopped as they looked at us confused.
Commander: You got all that from touching me?
Kalechi: You need to stop cheating on your wife with sibongile. She knows and its kills her slowly inside that you fucking her best friend.
There was silence.
She looked at me and I saw that she was angry. Am not sure what she was angry at the cheating commander or finding out more about my illegal side.
Kalechi: Now I know you safe am going home. I have a wedding to prepare for. She raised her hands and I heard a big thud on the floor it was the guns dropping.
Kalechi: If he comes home with a tiny scratch. Ill hunt you all down and kill you with a click of my tongue. She kissed my cheek and left as if she didnt just threatened the commander of national security.
Sbo: Damn!!! Did she just threaten the commander of national security??

Segun
The ride to the palace was silent. I guess we all were in our own thoughts about what have just happen.
Kalechi: Drive to the bnb at the far end of town. I did as I was told and she made me stop at the Randals house that was always a vacation home for tourists. She got out of the car with us following her. She knocked on the door and a guard opened.
Kalechi: Bokang Mohale please....