Will You Be Mine?

Akaza had just finished a mission, and all the upper moons were gathering in the infinity castle. Muzan would arrive soon, but they still had some downtime until then. Akaza sighed and walked through the place, exploring when Douma came out of nowhere. "Akaza-Dono!" He said cheerfully as he grabbed onto Akaza's arm, pulling him towards the wall before putting a hand on the wall above Akaza's head, basically pinning him there. He lifted Akaza's chin. "It's been a while!~" he grinned. Akaza just stared at him, a frown forming on his face. Akaza grabbed onto Douma's wrist before he impaled his hand through his face.

 Akaza grabbed onto Douma's wrist before he impaled his hand through his face

Akaza pulled his hand out and simply walked away. "Heh. Feisty as ever! " Douma said as he regenerated his face. He followed after him. "Akazaaaaa, don't leave meeee," he whined as he walked up behind him. He wrapped his arms around him, not learning his lesson, and placed his fan under his chin. Akaza didn't meet his gaze.

"You don't have to act all tsundere around me!" He was soon getting all lovey-dovey

"You don't have to act all tsundere around me!" He was soon getting all lovey-dovey. Akaza began to get annoyed. "What the hell do you want, you baby eater," he said. "A new nickname!? What did I do to deserve this?" Douma laughed. "You know, I love you, Akaza," he grinned. "Liar" Akaza said. "I'm not lying, I do love you" Douma admitted. Akaza rolled his eyes. "You're lying to yourself. You're apathetic and can't feel shit." Akaza added. "Feelings are a funny thing... Long before I met you I couldn't "feel shit"" Douma said quoting Akaza. "But ever since I met you, I've been gaining emotions, one by one. I'm definitely not used to them, that part is true... Most of them I don't like. Except for love, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It makes me want to be around you" Douma said. Akaza rolled his eyes, not believing a damn word Douma just said. "Well, I'm not interested. Stop being so damn persistent." He huffed, looking at a wall. "Mmm- normally I'd believe that but you blush whenever I pull a move on you," he giggled. Akaza's cheeks got red. "I don't know what you're talking about!" He huffed. "You're blushing right now!" Douma giggled. "Gu- NO I'M NOT! I'M BLUSHING BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING EMBARRASSING ME, YOU DUMBASS! " Akaza blurted, pushing him away slightly. Douma grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him closer. "Is that really the case? Hmm?" Douma said, grinning. Akaza's blush got even worse. "Tch- Get out of my face," Akaza said, pushing Douma's face away. He pulled his wrist out of Douma's grasp and walked off.