Their mission

The pinkette sighed with annoyance. "Oh yeah, did you hear? Muzan informed me that we'll be going on a mission together!" The blonde said gleefully. "A mission? A mission to do what?-" Akaza asked, looking back at the blonde. "Muzan-Sama asked us to get some winter aconite," the blonde said smiling. Akaza sighed. "It's better than trying to find a flower that probably doesn't exist..." he said. "When the sun goes down fully, we'll head out," Douma said. "Alright. Oh, by the way. Do you even like your job?" Akaza asked. "It's boring but it brings in food" Douma admitted "so I don't mind," he said grinning before he picked up the striped demon, carrying him out of there.

"Hey-" Akaza squeaked, squirming before he eventually gave up. Douma wandered everywhere, not even giving akaza the chance to get down. The pinkette just pouted the entire time. Eventually, it was pitch black outside and Douma headed out, akaza under his arm. "Can you put me down-" the pinkette asked, frowning. He had his arms crossed. "But it's fun to carry you" the blonde pouted. "Put me down," he said. "Fine-" Douma huffed and set the pinkette down. Akaza stepped away from him and dusted himself off. "Let's get going, shall we," Douma asked. The pinkette nodded. Akaza started running with the taller male directly behind him. They had to head north, to the colder area of Japan.

Akaza kept running, if they wanted to make it there before sunrise, there would be no stop for food, which was torture because the pinkette hadn't gotten anything to eat since the time he spent with Rui. The pinkette's stomach growled but he ignored it. The blonde appeared next to him. "You hungry? If you are we can stop real quick" he said. "No no no, there is no time to stop, we have to get there before sunrise." He said, looking away. Douma just stared at him, getting slightly worried. "You usually never say no to food, if it's not a woman that is..." he said. "I'm fine, Douma, no need to worry," the pinkette said before leaving the conversation. The blonde just stared at him as the pinkette went ahead. "..."

In the end, they weren't fast enough so they decided to take shelter from the sun that would rise within 10 minutes. There was this little hut in the forest that housed a couple. They both quickly disposed of them before covering anything that could bring in sunlight. The blonde sat down and started eating the female. The pinkette stared at him in disgust before he dragged the man and sat in the corner to eat. Douma finished early and cleaned up the blood off his face, he knew how the pinkette hated to see a woman's blood on his face.

Akaza quietly ate the man, not paying attention to his surroundings. It felt nice to finally get something to eat. He ripped apart a piece of the arm when Douma came out of nowhere and licked his chin up to his upper lip. The pinkette went all shades of red. "W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" He asked, covering his lower face with his hand. "You had blood on your face" the blonde smiled. "You could have told me and I would have wiped it off" the pinkette huffed, looking away. "But it's not fun that way" the blonde laughed. The pinkette looked away as he continued to eat. Once he finished he noticed that Douma was just getting clingier. "..." he stared at him before he shivered slightly. "Are you cold?" The blonde asked. Akaza shook his head. "I'm fine. He stood up and walked away. The taller male immediately followed him. The blonde peaked out a window. Of course, one is on the opposite side of the house from where the sun is rising. He stared at the ground, it was snow. "well- Shit-" He turned around and saw the blonde hovering next to him. "..." He stared up at him before he shivered. "You are cold-" Douma said. "Why must you torture yourself-" He grabbed the pinkette's wrist and pulled him close, wrapping his cloak and arms around him.  The pinkette froze up. "W-what the hell are you are doing" he yelled, trying to break free. "stop struggling- I'm trying to warm you up, alright?" The blonde said, not letting him move. Eventually, The pinkette gave up and looked away. Douma picked up akaza, brought him back to the main room, and sat down, still clinging to the shorter male with a goofy smile. 

(bro-... it's supposed to be a cute scene but all I can think about is Takato and Junta-... The urges it's giving me to turn this into smut.... no no no no no no- Junta's Angelic horny ways are too strong- KFJSKDLFLSJDKLJKFLSJKF)

The pinkette just scowled the entire time but was secretly enjoying it. His embrace was kinda and nice. He leaned his head against Douma's bicep, dozing off slightly before his eyes shot open, when the menace who was holding him, licked the back of his neck. The pinkette felt a shiver run down his back. "You Asshole! Let go of me!!" he struggled. The blonde just laughed, not letting go of him. "Sorry! I was tempted!!!!" he said, keeping the shorter male contained. "That's no excuse!! YOU JUST VIOLATED MEEEEEE" he shrieked. "your neck was right there" he chuckled as he leaned down and kissed the back of Akaza's neck before resting his chin on the pinkette's shoulder. "I couldn't resist." he smiled. "That was the most uncomfortable feeling ever- Never do that again-" he hissed. "aww- why not~," the blonde asked. "Because- I said I didn't like it so- stop-" he huffed. Douma pouted slightly, there was a long pause before he smiled. Akaza glanced over at him before he felt a shiver go down his spine, Douma had licked his cheek. "S-Stoppp" he put his hand up to guard himself. The blonde repeatedly kissed the pinkette's hand. "What don't you get-" The pinkette muttered, his cheeks heating up. "Why must you tease me-" he grumbled. "because you're cute, and you're in my arms, I can't help myself" the blonde grinned. Akaza struggled, but Douma wouldn't let go so eventually the pinkette gave up and just sat there, they stayed like that for the rest of the day. Akaza was drifting to sleep every so often. Douma was just being creepy and watched Akaza sleep the entire time.

Night soon fell and akaza woke up. He glanced around. He stretched out his arms and Douma finally let go. "thank you-" he got up and went towards the door. Douma pouted as he sat there. "why couldn't time just freeze" he grumbled as he stood up. Akaza kicked the door open and walked out. "Akazaaaaa" the blonde and ran after him. "What are we looking for again???" the pinkette asked. "uhhh... I forgot" he lied, giggling. "you gotta be serious" he groaned. "I'm going home, you can do this mission yourself," he said. "NO!" Douma yelled, grabbing Akaza's arm, and pulling him back. The Pinkette looked at him. "Don't leave me... You are mine, aren't you?" the Blonde said. "Do-" Akaza said before he was cut off. "So, let's spend time together without being bothered by the other nuisances!" he grinned. "Douma-... don't tell me this entire mission was made up," the pinkette asked "sure was!" the blonde said before he pulled akaza into a hug. "The entire thing was planned wasn't it-" akaza grumbled. "mhm! that one day where I wasn't in my room one night was because I was scoping out places and found this one" Douma said. Akaza rubbed his temples. "I swear to Gawd...." he said before he impaled the blonde. Douma gave no reaction. "I will end you in your sleep-" Akaza hissed.