I love you too, Douma

(Y'all wanted your pictures back, so here ya go.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Akazaaaaaa~" a familiar voice squealed. Akaza looked around and saw the energetic blonde. "Funny bumping into you out here!" Douma giggled.

"Douma... what are you doing here?...' he asked, turning towards him.

"Oh nothinggggg, It's nothing you should be concerned about~" he giggled. "I just want to spend time with you!!!" 

"Don't you ha- EUGH-" Akaza said right as the blonde picked him up, holding over his shoulder.

"You're coming with me, my love," Douma said as he started walking.

"Where you taking me, you  fucking perverted ass whore!" Akaza yelled as he kicked his legs around

 Douma just chuckled. "Now now now, Love. Is that what you should be calling your husband?" Douma giggled. 

"You're not my husband!" The pinkette proceeded to thrash around.

"But I am your future~" Douma giggled as he kept walking

"Douma! Put me down!!!!" He said as he banged his fists on Douma's back repeatedly.

Douma didn't budge, he just simply kept walking. "You're gonna come take a bath with me!!!" Douma grinned proudly.

"A wah?!" The striped demon said before he jolted slightly when Douma's hand slid down his ass. "H-hey, watch where you're touching..."

"We fucked not too long ago it fi- EUGH-" Douma grunted from Akaza yanking on his hair "Now, Now, Love, don't make me punish you" 

Akaza just hung from Douma's shoulder like a rag doll. "I really hate you..."

Douma smiled happily. "I love you too"

Douma carried Akaza back to his cult. "My followers were sooo nice and built me an outdoor hot spring! There is an overhang over the top so I can hang out in it during the day too!!" He said.

"What does that have to do with me?!" 

"You're my boyfriend and I want you to experience it with me... and maybe ravage you after," he said, muttering the last part. 

"Huh?... what did you say?" Akaza said

"Nothing!" Douma grinned

"Douma! Put me down!"

"No can do" Douma replied

Douma slid the doors open and walked into his cult, it was after hours so all humans had gone home. The striped demon rubbed his face in frustration, hating himself for getting into this situation.