Douma's Jealousy

Akaza joined the others. He wandered around for like 5 minutes. They were all in the middle, Nakime was sitting on her ledge holding onto her biwa. Daki came over to Akaza excitedly. "Akaza-Dono!" she said before akaza felt something grab onto his legs. Both of them looked down to see douma clinging to akaza's waist. Daki stared while akaza turned to douma. Akaza held Douma's face, smiling innocently. Douma smiled back before akaza's smile turned sinister and he snapped his neck with a loud CRACK! Daki stepped back in fear. "oh Gawd that was loud..." Daki admitted. She kept her hands to herself. She knew if it happened to her she could just call gyutaro or regenerate but she wasn't taking the chance... it looked very uncomfortable. Douma regenerated. "owy... that was uncomfortable. I'd prefer my head getting smack o-" Douma said before he got cut off. Akaza did as douma said and smacked his head off. Douma regenerated his head. "Not what I meant" Douma whined. Akaza stepped out of Douma's grasp and away from him. He couldn't afford to get flustered even though it was Douma's mission to do so. Kaigaku came late, he had blood streaming down his face from his newly regenerated eye.

The sound of Nakime's biwa signaled that Muzan had arrived. Everyone gathered, bowing. Muzan's crimson-red eyes, burned through the upper moon, striking all of them in fear. Well not Douma, he wasn't paying attention. Akaza started to sweat slightly as he waited for man to speak. "As some of you already know. All of the lower moons have been killed." Muzan admitted. Akaza gripped his pants. "R-rui... no how did he die? He did more than Daki ever can. no offense. I still respect you, You are a lovely demon, Daki. Just... immature..' Akaza thought. (Akaza basically adopted rui because yes <3) "All except for one..." Muzan said. Akaza glanced up. Muzan's murderous eyes gazed around at all of them, Behind him was a small figure clinging to Muzan's leg. It was Rui... Muzan has taken a liking to Rui so his sticking close did not offend him. "All the damn brats... You all are so weak! My missions are not that hard and somehow they get killed off. Akaza had to jump in to finish a job that Enmu failed to finish." Muzan scowled, The murderous aura from Muzan thickened. "Still-... none of you succeed in bringing me the child with the hanafuda earrings? Why is that? It's just a snot-nosed brat. He's human... Are my demons (calling all the Dee-HEE-mons) really that weak? You're Uppermoon as well?- So my Uppermoon demons are weak... Such a PITY" Muzan's voice got sharp. "I don't really know why I keep you guys around, your all idiots, Daki, your thoughts are weird and annoying, plus I don't need to know what you're thinking while getting railed by your clients. Gyutaro, stop complaining all the damn time. Akaza stop trying to make friends with demon slayers. Douma... what the fuck-" Muzan said, exposing them. "What? You won't find my thoughts lovely?" Douma asked, laughing slightly. Akaza kicked him, signaling him to shut up. Muzan sighed in frustration. "Kaigaku, stop being cocky" Muzan glared over at him. (Hehe cock). Kaigaku squeaked and put his head down lower. "This meeting is over," Muzan said as Nakime struck her bowl and Muzan disappeared. Everyone sighed, Rui stood there as he glanced around at all of them before he ran over to Akaza, the only demon who he found comfort in being near.

Akaza sighed and stood up. "In my opinion, I think my thoughts are lovely," Douma said. "Shut the fuck up, your opinion, isn't valid, couldn't you read the room? Muzan-Sama was pissed!" Akaza yelled, slightly. Douma pouted. "... My opinion was valid last night in bed" Douma huffed. Akaza's cheeks lit up bright red. Everyone looked over. "OOOO DOUMA AND AKAZA FU-" daki yelled before akaza covered her mouth. Kaigaku clenched his hands into fists. "No we did not, Douma is fucking lying, We weren't even together last night, quite frankly, I was all the way across Japan. In Kagoshima." Akaza admitted, truthfully before he scowled at Douma. Douma just snickered, succeeding in his mission. "But Douma never lies," Daki said, her words being muffled. Akaza raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that," He said. "Nope!" Daki said almost instantly. "hey! I'm not a liar" Douma huffed. "I can approve of Akaza-Dono's accusation, I was with him" Kokushibo admitted. Douma's chest tightened. Akaza and Kokushibo were always together. He didn't like it. 'Does Kokushibo-Dono like My Akaza?' Douma thought. (Nope, only bestfriends) Akaza sighed and let go of Daki before he bowed in thanks to Kokushibo and then walked off, done with everything. Rui followed like a little puppy. Douma scowled at rui, before he huffed. Akaza jumped up onto a higher platform, and again Rui followed.

Daki walked over to Douma. "Hey Douma, I have a question," she asked. Douma looked down at her. "what is it, Daki?" He asked. "Have you ever said the phrase "Fuck you" to Akaza-Dono?" She asked. Douma rose an eyebrow. "No, Never. He'd murder me if I did" he admitted. "For scientific reasons, can you yell "fuck you" at him? I'm curious to see his reaction because no one has ever said it to him" She responded. "Sure? but If I get in trouble I going to blame it on you" Douma said before he walked over to the edge. "Hey, Akaza-Dono?~~~" Douma called. Akaza walked over to the edge of the higher platform. "what the hell do you want, Douma?-" Akaza called back. "FUCK YOU!!" Douma yelled. Everyone else looked at douma thinking he had a death wish. "COME FUCK ME YOURSELF, YOU COWARD!" Akaza yelled back without realizing what he said. Douma stared in shock before a smirk grew on his face. The blonde jumped up to the higher platform. "Oh SHet-" Akaza ran, picking up rui, and carrying him with him. (RUN BITCH RUN) Douma chased after him. "AKAZA-DONO!!~~ COME BACK~" Douma called. "NO!!!!" Akaza yelled. "YOU SAID WHAT YOU SAID, I'M JUST FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT" Douma yelled back. "I MEANT TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE BUT THAT CAME OUT. " Akaza said. Douma got closer. "NOOO DON'T TOUCH ME" Akaza yelled. Rui used his blood demon art to stop douma. It worked and Akaza lost douma.

Akaza leaned against a wall and slid down the floor in a room. He sighed. "That's not what I wanted to fucking say" Akaza whined. "It certainly did put you in a bad spot" Rui admitted. Akaza covered his face with his hands. "Oh god..." he groaned. Rui hugged his knees. "Thank you for saving me back there, Rui," He said as he took his hands away from his face. "I'll do anything to anything to attack Douma without getting murdered for it," Rui admitted. Akaza snickered and hugged Rui. "I fucking love you, Kid" Akaza laughed.

Douma heard Akaza say that and he froze. His smile faded and he stopped walking. Jealousy fumed up inside Douma. He was supposed to be the only person Akaza loved. The greed of wanting Akaza's love for himself grew more and more. He looked down at the floor. "I will teach him a lesson later, he needs to learn that he's mine and mine alone..." Douma muttered before he walked off.

~To Be Continued~