Douma's Clinginess

Akaza woke up around 5 hours later. He lifted his head and looked around at the darkened room. The only source of light was this dimmed lamp to the right of him, there was a strong grip around his waist, he looked over and saw Douma clinging to him, he smiled slightly before he leaned over and kissed his forehead. He wiggled his way to freedom and slipped off the bed while holding his baggy pants up. The pinkette crouched down and grabbed his clothing, putting them back on, he looped his rope back onto his pants and tied it. Once situated he looked around. He saw Douma's shirt and picked it up. He stared at it for a moment before he slipped it on, it was way too big for him obviously but it was comfortable. Akaza looked at his hands that were completely covered by the sleeve. He put it up to his nose and and took a whiff. It made him feel all fuzzy and happy. He smiled. The scent of Douma was fully absorbed into every thread. Akaza looked at the blonde who was still asleep. He walked back over and slid back under Douma's arms who's grip immediately tightened around him. He leaned his head against Douma's chest, intertwining his legs other. He didn't know why he wanted to be close to the blonde, he just felt very affectionate at the moment. He looked up at Douma before he leaned up and kissed Douma's cheek. Chu! <3

The other moved slightly and began to stir. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the pinkette. "Oh, good morning, Love." Douma said cheerfully. Akaza looked away, his urge to be affectionate suddenly disappeared. "Cheh-" Akaza huffed. Douma sat up, rubbing his eyes before he slid out of bed. Akaza slipped under the covers and curled up in the corner of the bed. Just because Douma had to get up and go to work doesn't mean he had to get up. Douma picked up his belt before he looked around. "Hey- where did my shirt go?" He asked, slowly spinning in circles as he scanned the room. "Love, do you by any chance know where I threw my shirt?" Douma asked. Akaza looked like a grumpy cat, curled up against the bed frame and wall. The pinkette shook his his head, huffing. Douma sighed. He crawled back onto the bed scooting over to his lover. "Akazaaaa, love meee" Douma pleaded as tried pick akaza up to cuddle him but Akaza didn't budge. "Later" he huffed. "Even though you're mine, you're still mean to me, whyyy?" Douma asked. Akaza didn't answer. Douma huffed before he leaned down and kissed the top of the pinkette's head before he rose from the bed and got ready for work, occasionally glancing over at akaza who was drifting back to sleep. He smiled at the sight before he left and headed into the bathroom to fix his hair.

Akaza laid there, he pulled the blanket over his head as he stared at his hands, fiddling with the long sleeves. He sat up and pulled the shirt off before Douma could see him wearing it. Oh how much chaos that would be, he'd never hear the end of it and Douma would for sure never let him go. Akaza stared at the shirt for a moment before he tossed it to the side, shrugging. He fell back and laid there, sighing. Douma came back into the room, all dressed and ready for work. "Babyyyyy" Douma called, crawling onto the bed. "Whaattttt" Akaza groaned, he was about to turn over before he was pulled from his spot and placed in the blonde's lap. Douma wrapped his arms around the pinkette's waist and rested his chin on his lovers shoulder. Akaza looked away. "Don't you have work?" He asked. "In 10 minutes" Douma simply responded. "I wanna spend at least 7 out of the 10 with you" He said, grinning. "Is that so bad?" He asked. "Yes, you're going to get carried away and be late" Akaza responded. The blonde pouted. "I promise I won't, beside you're body is really warm for a demon." Douma admitted. "You're hands are ice cold" Akaza huffed as he tried to pry the blonde's hands off his stomach but had no prevail. Douma laughed he turned his head slightly and licked Akaza's neck. The pinkette froze, a chill went down his spine. The blonde giggled at his lover's reaction. "You're super adorable, Akaza-Dono~" Douma admitted smiling. The pinkette turned his head away. "Tch- shut up" He huffed. Douma leaned down again and kissed Akaza's neck. The pinkette got flustered which made his body become rigid. "Douma, you're going to get carried away" Akaza muttered. "I'll be fine and so will you" The blonde said, calmly. "You should get going Douma" The pinkette said, looking away. "Come with me..." Douma muttered. "You know I can't do that, I don't look exactly human, I will stand out." Akaza said. Douma grumbled. As his thumb traced over the dark blue lines on the pinkette's arms. "I'll just remain here," Akaza said before he turned his head and looked at the blonde. "What's with the goofy smile-..." The pinkette asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just I like this side of you" the blonde responded. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Akaza asked. "Well, usually you're yelling, having an attitude, decapitating me, stuff like that" Douma admitted. "I could always go back to being like that" Akaza said, getting pissed off slightly. "No no no no no, that's okay, I like your affectionate side," Douma said, giggling. "Just go work, your going to be late." The pinkette said, pushing the blonde's face away. "Mmmm- but Akazaaaa, I don't want toooo" the blonde whined. "Douma go-" Akaza demanded. The blonde blew a raspberry before he grabbed onto the pinkette's chin, turning his face towards his before the blonde kissed him. Akaza's cheeks heated up. It lasted for a couple seconds before Douma pulled away. The pinkette was completely red. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled. "Well because I love you," Douma said, smiling. "You didn't hit me this time!" He added, cheerfully. Akaza shook his head. "Just go already before I do hit you!" Akaza said, flustered. "Alright Alright, also one more thing!" Douma said before he flipped the pinkette around so he was facing him then he kissed his lover's neck. "D-Douma, go to work!" The pinkette said as he pushed Douma's face away again. The blonde sighed and let go of the smaller male. He rose up from the bed before he patted the pinkette's head before he left the room. "D-Dumbass...." Akaza muttered and leaned forward, hiding his face in the pillow. "MMMMmmmm" he whined, gripping onto the case. Akaza laid there, hugging the pillow. "This place smells like Douma...." He muttered as his grip around the pillow got tighter And eventually dozed off.

(Sorry, I got distracted while watching anime and I laughed so hard that I started coughing, it hurt and I have been dying for the past two minutes)

Akaza woke up around 11 hours later. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before he looked around. "Oh yeah... I'm here..." he muttered as he slid out of the bed and left the room. He slowly made his way down the hall, being careful not to be seen. The pinkette peaked into the worshipping room. He saw someone crying while explaining their story. Douma looked incredibly bored. The human went on and on about how their life at home was terrible. Akaza sighed and went back to exploring the shrine, well the areas the humans aren't allowed in.

Akaza wandered until the cult hours closed. He was fairly curious. He never really looked around when he was searching for Douma, this time he could thoroughly look. He picked up a small object before he heard someone at the door. "There you are, Love!" He flinched, dropping the fragile item. With a swift movement, the pinkette caught It with his foot. He picked it up with his hand and carefully put it back on the shelf. The blonde giggled. "Nice reflexes," he said as he walked over. "I wouldn't have dropped it if you didn't scare the living hell out of me..." The pinkette admitted. "It's a pretty design though... I didn't want to break it..." Akaza admitted staring at the object. Douma grinned slyly and opened his fan. Placing it in front of his face. "Not as pretty as that hickey on your neck," Douma said. Akaza froze and put his hand on the spot where Douma kissed him. "Y-YOU GAVE ME A HICKEY?!" He yelled. The blonde just giggled. "Hickeys are hard to heal y'know" the pinkette said. "Exactly" the blonde responded. Akaza walked over to a mirror that happened to be in the room and did his best to fade it. Douma walked over and wrapped his arms around the shorter demon. "If you heal it, I'll be given no choice but to give you more, my love" The blonde admitted. "You bastard..." the pinkette muttered before Douma kissed his cheek.

~To Be Continued~